Chapter 15

*LOUIS' POV*

As soon as the words left his mouth, I could feel my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach.

"S-she what?" I stutter, staggering back against the wall for support. My mind is racing, wondering what happened.

"She was talking all sorts of nonsense when I went to talk to her about it, saying it was all her fault, and how she just wanted to leave, and when I left, I thought she was asleep. I went back to check on her, and she wasn't there. Savanna got the call about five minutes ago.." Liam stutters, looking to me for a response.

I immediatly run back to my room to get Savanna. I grab her arm, and drag her sobbing body out to the hallway.

"Well? What are you lot waiting for? My girlfriend is in the hospital alone right now, and you all are just standing there! Get a move on! Where is she?"

"She's at Princeton. It's about a five minute drive from here th-"

I begin running towards the stairs, not even caring that I just left them mid-sentence, not even caring if they are behind me or not.

When I got down to the lobby, I pushed through the front doors, shoving past all of the flashing papparazi, taking off down the street towards the hospital. I knew where it was, on account of passing it on the way into the small town.

I ran past the small park that we walked through yesterday, and the local ice cream parlor where the guy flirted with her, and continued running towards the hospital.

Within about five minutes, I was running through the automatic doors. I run up to the front desk, dramatically slamming my hand down on the counter, earning the full attention of the nurse behind the desk.

"I'm looking for someone. Kimberly Cate. Where is she?!" I ask, making the nurse's eyes go wide.

"Umm, she is in room 107 right down the hall, may I what relation you have to her?"

"I'm her boyfriend!" I yell over my shoulder as I sprint towards her room. When I get to the door, I stop, take a breath, and push the door open.

And there she lay, breathing through a tube, cuts covering her face, bruises all over her petite body. The tears rise to my eyes, and I quickly walk to her side.

I take her small, fragile hand in mine, and let the tears fall down my face.

"I'm so sorry.." I whisper to her. She doesn't move a muscle, her eyelids seeming to be glued shut. I sob loudly, dropping to my knees, putting my forehead to her hand.

"This is my fault.. All my fault.." I continue sobbing, allowing all of my tears to flow onto her pale, soft skin.

I hear a soft knock on the door, and look over to see the lads and Savanna standing at the door, looking at me expectantly. I nod my head ever so slightly, and they all file into the room. Savanna immediatly runs to Kimberly's other side, taking her hand gently.

She is weeping just as loudly as I was, and Niall takes her into his arms. She buries her face into his chest, shaking slightly as she cries.

The door opens again, revealing a tall man in a doctors coat, holding a clipboard.

"Can I speak with the family?" He asks, sounding remorsfull. I look to Savanna who now has her head poked out just enough to see the doctor.

She nods for me to go, and I mentally thank her. I join the tall man in the hallway, and he extends his hand for me to shake.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Jacobson."

I shake his hand, and lean back against the wall.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson."