Chapter 19

Because of the trouble Dean and Natalia caused, they had to be held prisoner in a room. Of course they wouldn't go willingly either, and this caused Dean to have a bleeding nose and Natalia a cut on her forehead.

They were both confined to a metal chair, handcuffed and duck tape held securely on their mouths. It wasn't till hours later that the door opened again, but this time they were greeted with people they wanted to see.

In came Sam and Castiel, and unfortunately, Hannah. Natalia saw Hannah first, making her immediately narrow her eyes and shake with anger. Her hands were clenched tightly, they itched to throw themselves into the face of the female Angel.

"They put up a fight," Hannah said quickly. Dean looked at the people in the room and held his bitch face. The crimson blood that stained his nose was slowly leeking down onto the duck tape.

As for Talia, her cut was still bleeding profusely. The black gooey blood slowly creeped its way down her face and into her eye, but she made no effort to blink it out.

Castiel saw the state the two were in and demanded Hannah to get out. She did so without a complaint.

Sam walked up to Dean and ripped his tape off, earning a groan from the man. Castiel did the same for the Leviathan. She made no sound of protest, her hands still clenched at her sides.  Castiel stared at her for a second and assessed her injuries. He glanced at her lips for a moment before looking away and glared at Dean.

"You should of seen the other 10 guys," Dean said lightly, trying to make the tension in the room disappear

"You should of seen the other 10 guys," Dean said lightly, trying to make the tension in the room disappear. It sadly did not work for him.

"They said you killed Tessa?" Cas demanded, his face owning a scowl as Sam got the cuffs off his brother. Talia rolled her eyes and snapped her cuffs like they were paper, and flung them to the other side of the room. The cuffs made a slight noise when hitting a wall, but no one was focused on the minor noise.

Dean sighed. "Not so much. She knifed herself."

"Yeah? Why would she do that, Dean?" Sam accused.

"I don't know, Sam. She was saying all kinds of crap. Nat was there too, why don't you ask her what happened."

Even though Nat wasn't in the room when Tessa died, and Dean was lying, she chose not to say anything still.

Everyone ignored the last sentence and focused on the more important things at hand. "So that's why you brought out the First Blade?"

Dean got up and looked around, trying to avoid the subject. "They told you about that huh?"

"We had a deal."

The brothers continued to argue and as their voices got louder, so did Talia's stress level. She stood up as well and walked over to Cas ignoring the Winchester's feud.

"All, right that's enough. Stop it." Apparently Cas was having enough of it as well.

The door opens once again and Hannah was suddenly in everyone's view. "Commander, i'm sorry but... You have a call... From Metatron."