rebel

I look at Luke as he nods waiting for me to open the door ,but not rushing me I in return take a deep breath opening the door . I wait till Luke walks in with me behind hiding behind him as I drop my things to the ground '' Em Luke is that you '' I hear Alex say as I look over Luke's shoulder . '' Em you're ok '' she says as I hug her as she stands there surprised '' what happened '' she says with worry as I pull away  '' I'm so sorry I never told you anything '' I say rushing every word out '' woah Em calm down what did you mean '' she says as I look over at Luke . he nods as he walks out of the room '' there's something I need to tell you '' I say looking into her eyes as she nods ''ok '' she says as i tell her everything . she looks at me shocked as I look down '' your mad at me '' I say as she hugs me '' no i just wish you told me. '' she says as I pull back '' now i never asked you this but why did you come back to the hotel soaking wet the first week '' she asks as memories haunt me . '' remember the part of the story with the drugs '' I say as she nods '' well  his name is Milo and he's the reason I started drugs he was my boyfriend I-I thought he loved me but he only used me '' I say moving my hair out of my face . '' well i saw him and he tried to get to me again '' I say as she rubs my back '' well if i ever see this punk I'm going to punch him in the face .'' she says causing me to smile '' thanks '' I say as she smiles '' no problem ,hey at least now it's confirmed I'm friends with a bad ass '' she says with a smile as I smile back '' yeah your pretty bad ass too '' I say a little to loud .'' hey don't fucking swear '' i hear Ashton say as i pinch the bridge of my nose '' he is aware that he just cussed too right ? '' i say as we both burst out laughing . I sigh yawning as I stand in front of my dorm waving at Michael as he drives away tomorrow was the first day back and it was going to be absolute hell .