undercover

'' I don't understand '' I say looking at the cop in front of us '' this man is wanted for many crimes not only here , but in other countries .'' she says closing the folder as she looks over at her partner '' who's staying with us '' I ask as she looks over at Ashton . '' Mr. Irwin '' she says as she looks at her phone before looking up at me '' don't worry you'll be home soon '' she says '' ten minuets to pack '' she says before walking to her partner . '' I can't believe this is happening'' I say zipping my bag closed harshly as I look over at Alex seeing her do the same '' I know but it's only temporary  '' she says as the woman opens the door '' time to go '' she says as I grab my bag . '' Em '' Luke says before I cut him off hugging him tight '' I'm gonna miss you '' I say before hugging Michael and Calum '' take care  '' I say as they nod as I close the door behind me . hours that felt like days passed slow and painfully as we finally pull up to a small apartment '' we're here '' the driver says as we get out grabbing our bags . '' now there's only two rooms '' the driver says before I run to the house wanting to be alone as soon as possible . I sigh unlocking the door in front of me dropping my bag down beside my bed falling face first as I silently scream into the sheets . '' Hey Em me and Ashton are going to go grocery shopping  '' Alex says as I nod letting her know I heard her I wait till the sound of the front door closing the door I sit up opening my bag pulling my bag out deciding to write out my frustration something that's been common for me for the past month .  I sigh setting my Laptop aside covering my eyes before adding a tab typing in twitter Luke's name being the first thing to pop up on my account messages .

Luke: hey just wanted to say be safe and see you soon ! <3

I smile clicking on the reply button

Me:  see you soon I hope

I sigh falling on my back looking at the ceiling '' lets hope '' I say quietly to myself .