cover

'' you bastard '' I say looking at Milo '' i told you to leave me alone '' I say as Alex looks at me before clicking it together before anyone can say anything she walks up to him. '' milo right '' . she asks as he nods before anyone can blink she punches milo strait in the face causing one of the guys to reach over trying to grab her '' don't touch her '' I snap kicking him in the shin . I look up spotting an opening of the circle that the men failed to maintain to keep taking this chance I grab Alex's hand pulling her behind me . as our uber pulls up to the curb I open the door letting Alex get in as I'm grabbed i look back at the man looking at him before shoving him back as i sit down slamming the door shut . I look back through the window seeing the men run to the curb as I flip them off as we turn the corner '' are you ok '' Alex asks as I nod as we pull up to the apartment . as I hang up with the police we walk in seeing the guys talking '' Alex Em what are you '' Calum asks before noticing the frightened look on our faces as we both hug him '' what happened '' he asks as he leads us to the couch where the others where seated as me and Alex tell them what happened only thirteen minuets ago . '' I still can't believe you punched him in the face '' I say causing a smile on Alex's face to grow '' hey I said I'd do it and i always keep my promises .'' she says causing Ashton to smile laughing at her comment as my attention is turned to the door '' time to explain to the cops .'' I say as me and Alex say '' Em your arm '' Luke says causing me to look down at my bruised arm as I ignore it to answer the door .

'' so was there anything we can use to find this male '' the cop in front of me asks causing me to remember '' yeah he had a dragon tattoo on the left side of his neck .''I say causing the cop to stand calling the other one that was previously talking to Alex to come over whispering something to him before pulling a folder out . '' was the tattoo similar to this '' she asks placing a picture down showing a picture of a man with the same tattoo on his neck I widen my eyes in show nodding in approval . '' that's prisoner 234 also known as Ben he's wanted in five states '' she says as I grip the couch '' what now '' I ask '' well it seems that this isn't the first attack '' the cop asks as I nod remembering the attack from the other night . ''It seems that he's after you '' she says as she writes something down '' which means he won't stop until he gets what he wants .'' she says as i look at her confused ' why would he want me ' i think '' this means we have to put you under witness protection '' she says '' which means your going undercover '' she says . '' and only one of your guy friends can accompany with you '' the woman says causing me to look over at Alex .