Chapter 2

So This is chapter 2 hope you guys Like it !!!

Remember to tell me what you guys think and you can give me some ideas :) 

Demi’s POV:

The movie was boring and scary at the same time if that eve made sense, when the movie was over everyone decided to go to sleep so we did. It was around 12 pm when I remembered that Niall was waiting for me to go over his room so I got up and headed to Niall’s room without making any noise. Of course since this is a girls and boys school, the girls are not allowed on the boys side but nobody really follows that rule.

When I got out of my room I started walking to the boys side when I heard something

“Demi, where are you going?” El said looking at me confused.

“Uhmm, I was going to the kitchen to get something to drink” I said hoping she will believe me. Just then we saw someone crawling out of their room.

“Danielle, what is wrong with you?” I kind of screamed.

“Ohh Hi girls, what are you guys doing?” Dani asked.

“Don't answer my question with a question” I said while El laughed at my comment.

“Well you see I really have to go to the bathroom ye...ah the bathroom” Dani said but we both knew she was lying, just when I was about to respond we saw Ariana coming out of her room with a confused face.

“Oh god another one” El said while laughing, I swear all she does is laugh and that’s what I love about her. El is my bestfriend, we been friends since I first got here last year. El is the kind of person that will make you laugh when you are really sad and thats why she is my one of my bestfriends.

“What’s going on? girl meeting!” Ari asked.

“Why don’t we stop lying and just say that we are trying to go to the boys side” Danielle said looking at all of us.

“Well yeah I have to go see Harry” Ari said.

“And louis keeps texting me to go see him” El said while checking her phone.

“Well you are wrong my friend because first I don’t have anyone to see and plus I really want something to drink” I said hoping they believe me.

“Yeah Yeah okay well this is the plan we all go to wherever we have to go and this never happened” Ari said laughing, she loves playing games like this.

We all agreed and went our different ways.

Niall’s POV:

I been waiting for Demi to come for a while now and its getting kind of late. I just want Demi to come so we can cuddle all night and so I can wake up next to her beautiful face tomorrow morning. I know Demi will not like this because of what I did to her today, this is what I love about Demi she is such a good girl but at the same time she can be kind of crazy. Just when I decided to go to sleep Demi walked in my room.

“You took forever” I said looking at Demi who had a exhausted face on.

“Sorry, I found the girls on my way here so I kind of had to lied to them” Demi said making her way to my bed.

I took Demi and rested her head on my chest. “You know Dems, maybe we should just cuddle all night and probably watch a movie”.

“Are you serious right now?” Demi said giving me a mad face.

“Yeah I am so serious babygirl” I said, with that Demi gave my smile and laid her head on my chest giving me the signal that she was okay with that.

The Next Morning

Niall’s POV:

Demi woke up early so she could go back to her room before everybody else decided to wake up. I had a pretty good night with my girl but it was time to be with the boys and talk a little bit. We were all playing soccer but we decided to take a break.

“So Louis, how it is going with El?” Liam asked Louis who was concentrated on his phone.

“It is going great, she is amazing to tell you all the truth” Louis said with a cheeky smile on his face.

“Amazing in what way?” Harry asked. We all know Harry is the type to ask those questions, such a bad boy but a sweetheart at the same time, this is why he always gets the girls he wants but we all know he loves Ariana he just needs to realized it before it is too late.

“In the girlfriend type of way not sure if you know a lot about that” Louis said kind of annoyed at Harrys question.

Just then we saw Demi and Ariana walking with Logan and Kendall, we all know that they been trying to get with them for a long time and we don’t like that. Obviously, I don’t like it because of Demi and Harry hates it because of Ariana. They look happy, smiling and talking, Kendall even decided to put his hand around Ariana’s shoulders and that was not a good step.

“I am going to kill him!” Harry said with a mad face getting up to make his way to Ariana and the others. Oh no this is not going to be good, I can control myself but I don’t think Harry can.