Chapter 17

Here it is chapter 17 again sooo sorrry about the wait but hope you guys like it!!!!

Niall’s Pov:

I havent talk to Demi since I broke up with her and I really miss her. The only reason why I broke up with her was because everything was getting too much but I thought she was going to be okay with it, I never thought she was going to be mad. I hate how she is not talking to me or even looking at me, I hate it but I guess it was my fault for being so stupid. I fought to get her and now I lost her. I was walking when I saw Harry sitting down so I decided to go talk to him.

“Hey Harry”

“Hey man” He said sounding sad. I know something is up with him, hes been sad these couple of days.

“Everything is good?” I asked.

“Nah really, I broke up with Ariana” He said.

“Im sorry man” I said. I wanted to ask him why but I feel like it is not the right time to do it.

“I am so stupid, I had the perfect girl in front of me but I lost her” He said making me think. I had the perfect girl too. Demi is perfect, her smile, her personality everything about her is perfect.

“I know how you feel” I said to him, he just looked at me and smile.

Demi’s Pov:

Today is the night we are going out with the guys, I don't know how to feel I mean I am happy but at the same time I miss Niall and I wish I was going with him but the guys are trying to make us feel better so why not. I was walking down the stairs to met with Ariana and the guys.

“Hey guys” I said giving them a smile and hugging them.

“You look amazing” Logan said making me blush.

“You don't look bad yourself” I said making him smile.

“So should we go?” Kendall asked.

“Yeah” Ariana said smiling.

Just when we were about to go I heard two voices “Demi, Ariana” I recognized the two voices so I turned around to met those two person.

“Niall” I said looking at him.

“Harry” Ariana said.

The guys came up to us and pulled us away from Kendall and Logan.

“What are you doing?” Niall asked.

“Im going out can you see” I said not looking at him.

“Why?” he asked.

“Why?” I said looking at him.

“Yes Demi why are you going out with Logan?” He asked. He is serious right now?

“well Niall maybe because I am fucking hurt, I'm dying inside because you left me, you broke up with me, I am a mess because of all of this” I said now looking at him.

“Demi” He said.

“No Niall stop Im trying to go out to forget about everything so you can't come here and pretend to be mad because I am going out with someone else when YOU LEFT ME” I said now looking at him mad.

“Demi I know what I did and I know I messed up and I am soo sorry” He said looking at me.

“I just don't understand how you can put me and then leave me like what did I do wrong?” I asked now crying.

“oh you didn't do anything bad Demi” He said hugging me “I was the one that did everything bad”.We stayed like this for some time, I liked this because I miss Niall so much and I need him back in my life.

“I missed you” I said.

“I missed you too babe” He said separating us from the hug and looking at me “I am so sorry demi”.

“Its okay” I said smiling weakly.

“No its not I keep on messing up and I don't know I just never really had a serious relationship so I don't really know how to act and plus I never cared about someone so much like I care about you” He said.

“Well thats why I'm here to show you how to do everything and to love you like nobody else does” I said smiling at him.

“I love you” He said.

“I love you too” I said kissing him. after sometime kissing I remember Logan.

“Uhmm Niall well you see Logan” I said looking at him, his face completely changed.

“What about him?” He asked.

“You see they are waiting for us and I feel bad not going to him” I said and it was true. “They tried to make us feel better when we felt horrible”.

“I guess you are right but no funny business okay?” He asked looking at me. I kissed him.

“Did that answer your question” I said.

“Yeah it does but now go you have a date” He said.

“Niall it is not a date” I said.

“Okay it is a date” He said smiling.

“Niall”

“I'm playing babe” He said.

“Okay lets go” I said giving him a quick kiss. Just when we were about to go we heard some screaming.

“I AM GOING TO KILL YOU” “HARRY STOP”

“Oh no Harry” Niall said running behind me to see what was going on. I knew this wasn't going to end good.  

******************************************************************************************

Finally they are together HAAA!!!!! but what about Harry, what is going to happen now???