Say Ok (Chapter 13)

Hello there beautiful people :)

Well the song for this chapter is say ok by vanessa. It has nothing to do with the chapter but it is a throwback so I wanted to put it.

There is an image on the side sooo hope you guys like it!!!

Demi’s Pov:

I started kissing Niall because I missed him too. When you are used to seeing someone everyday of your life you miss them when you don't see them. Niall lay me on the bed without breaking the kiss, one hand on the bed and the other going up and down my thigh. Then he went down to my neck leaving lovebites all over my neck, I couldn't help but moan when he did that, when I did that he look at me and smiled. The next thing I know we are naked him laying on top me. He went down and did what he had to do, then he came back up to kiss me without breaking the kiss he went inside me both moving at the same time the same way. When we were done he kissed me goodnight and we both fell asleep.

I woke up realizing that we felt asleep for too long. I looked to my right and saw Niall sleeping sleeping, he looks soo peaceful but then I panicked when I saw the time.

“Niall Niall wake up, omg mira la hora” I said my spanish coming out.

“Hey babe” Niall said smiling.

“Niall mira la hora!” I said again.

“Hey I don't speak spanish babe, don't go all hispanic on me” Niall said getting up.

“Oh I forgot, look at the time we are late for class” I said.

“Oh shit, okay so get dress go to your room and I will see you in class” He said giving me a kiss and kicking me out of the room.

“Rude” I said walking to my room  

Niall’s Pov:

Last night was amazing but we overslept which is not good because now we are both late for classes and we both have to make an excuse. I got dressed and went downstairs to class hoping the teacher wouldn't mind, when I walked in all eyes were on me.

“Niall” The teacher said “You are late”.

“Yeah I am so sorry about that” I said. Next thing I know Demi was standing right behind me looking beautiful as always.

“Demetria you are late too” The teacher said.

“Yeahh well you see I overslept, I am so sorry” Demi said.

“I am going to let this go this time but please don't come in late next time” The teacher said turning around and writing on the board.

I made my way to my sit sitting behind Zayn, in front of Harry, Louis to my right and Liam to my left.

“You overslept?” Liam said sarcastically.

“Shut up Liam” I said laughing.

“How was Demi last night?” Harry asked.

“Its not your business” I tell him in a playing around type of way.

“Ha so it happened?” Louis asked.

“Guys that is none of your business and plus we are in class” I said to all of them.

Demi’s Pov:

During class I felt like all of the guys were staring at me, Im sure Niall said something to them about last night and I hate when they talk about that because I feel like my sexual life is out there . I was with the girls eating lunch when the guys came to our table.

“Demiiii!” Louis and Harry said at the same time.

“You told them” I said looking at Niall.

“Im sorry Dems, they found out by themselves the guys are smart” Niall said kissing my cheeks.

“And plus if you don't want your things out there you should be smarter because I think even the teacher found out” Liam said. Everyone started laughing at that comment then I realized that Ari was not with us.

“Harry where is Ari?” I asked him.

“She is with that Kendall kid , he won some type of contest and she wanted to congratulate him” He said kind of annoyed.

Omg that means if Kendall won Logan too, I need to go and congratulate him too. I got up to go see him but Niall stop me.

“Where you going?” He asked me.

“I have to go find Logan” I said to him.

“Really?” He asked.

“Yeah babe if Kendall won that means Logan won too and I have to congratulate him too” I said.

“Okay” Niall said looking annoyed.

“Dont get mad okay” I said and he just nodded. I gave him a kiss on the cheeks and left to find Logan. When I found him I went running to him.

“Congratulations” I said giving him a hug “OMG YOU WON!!!!”.

“Thanks Demi” Logan said.

“Are you excited?” I asked him.

“Yeah but now we have to compete in a state level” He said.

“Ohh but don't worry you are going to do fine” I said giving him a smile.

“Yeah but I want to ask you something” He said looking nervous.

“Yeah what happened?” I asked.

“Since it is a singing and writing songs competition, you think you can help us with some songs writing since you are really good at it?” He asked.

I stayed quiet for a second, I know that if I say yes Niall will be mad annoyed because he really doesn't like Logan at all, I heard Logan telling me that Kendall is going to ask Ari the same thing which can be worse than my situation because Harry hates Kendall with passion. I thought about it again, should I help a friend or what?. “Yeah Logan I will help you” I said realizing that Niall may get mad at me but I just hope he doesn't.

****************************************************************************************

Drama coming guys!!! I dont know how Harry and Niall are going to feel when they know that there enemies are going to spend time with their girlfriends ohh ohh!!!!!

Hope you guys like it and comment what you guys think!!