Better Together/ Catch Me (Chapter 6)

Hello  so this is chapter 6 and I think I did  a good job!! Hope you all like it..

There is two songs on this chapter so you should listen to both of them. Better together by Fifth Harmony and Catch Me by Demi Lovato.

So here it is hope you guys like it and it has Diall moments :)

Demi’s POV:

I remember that I need to get Zayn and Selena together so I came up with a plan, I am going to get them to go to the movies together because I mean what is more romantic than the movies for the first date. I need someone close to Zayn to help me and the only person I can think of is Niall. It is only to help my friend and maybe because I miss him and I want to see him so I decided to text him and ask him.

To:My favorite boy<3

Hey Niall!!! Its me Demi

From:My favorite boy<3

Hey Dems!! I know I still have your number lol

To:My favorite boy<3

Well I need your help, you know how Selena and Zayn like each other Can you take Zayn to the theater downstairs and tell him that is just the two of you but it is a date..

From:My Favorite boy<3

Oh so I am not the only one that realize that they like each other !!!!! and of course at 7:00 pm is good right??

To: My favorite boy<2

Yeah 7 is good!!! thank you :)

Okay so everything is ready, lets start the plan.

Niall’s POV:

We were waiting for Demi and Selena outside the movies, Dam!! girls always taking forever. I told Zayn that I needed to talk to Demi about something important that’s why we were waiting for them. We saw them coming to us and they look really good.

“Hey boys” Demi said giving us hugs and Selena did the same thing. Demi than gave me a look to say what our plan was.

“Well you see me and Demi have to go talk somewhere but you guys can go inside the theater and wait for us there” I said.

“But you guys are coming back?” Selena asked.

“Yeah we are” Demi lied.

“Okay well Selena lets go inside” Zayn said and with that they walked inside the theater.

They left and Demi just looked at me. There was an awkward silence till I decided to talk. “So Demi do you want to take a walk and wait for them to be done?” I asked her.

“Yeah lets go” She said giving me a smile. The entire time we just talked about class and life, she told me that she wrote a song about me but she is not sure if she wants me to hear it yet. Then we went back to the theater and we saw Selena and Zayn having their first kiss so we decided to just leave them alone, the night was good and I had fun.

Demi’s POV:

I woke up and realized today is a saturday and that only means one thing PARTYY!! yep today we have a school party but we all know that alcohol is involved. I wore my black tight dress and put my hair to one side, Damm I look good !! We all look good and were dancing, I was dancing with El when Logan came to me.

“Hey Demi, you look good!” He said.

“Hey Logan, you don’t look bad either” I said smiling at him.