Chapter 1

Ok so here is the first chapter, tell me what you guys think and let me know if I should continue :) 

Thank you guys and hope you like it!!!! 

Demi’s POV:

We were all watching a movie in one of the movie theaters of the school, it is a saturday night so we have all the time to do whatever we want. As usual I was sitting next to selena and Ariana, Harry was next to ariana and zayn was sitting next to harry. Liam and Danielle were in one corner and Louis and Eleanor in another, and Niall was sitting next to selena. We were watching a scary movie but I was already bored so I decided to get up and grab something to drink at the kitchen.

“I am going to get something to drink, do you guys want something?”, I said while getting up from the sofa.

“Can you please get me coke?”, Liam said.

“How about you get all of us coke?”, Louis said.

“Alright, ill try” I said laughing a little.

I made my way to the kitchen and went to the fridge to get the sodas, at that moment i felt arms around my waist and right there I knew it was Niall. Niall is my bestfriend well more than that, we like eachother a lot but we prefer to stay friends with benefits because we dont want to ruin our friendship but this is harder than what i thought. Im falling for niall and fast, everything he does makes me crazy but I prefer to have him this way than not having him at all.

I decided to turn around and face Niall, he had me against the fridge, he was so close to me that our nose were touching.

“What happened babe?” I asked, right there Niall kissed me, but this was a different kiss he never kissed me that way before. Next thing I know he picked me up and sat me on the counter (image to your right). Our kiss was getting heated, his hands were all over my body. I got into it way too much, I needed him right there and at that moment. Niall being the teaser that he is stopped the kiss. I gave him a confused face.

Niall’s POV:

I was really bored watching that movie so I decided to go after Demi and play with her a little. I know how much Demi hates when I play with her but this is one of the things that I enjoy doing. I really like Demi but I don’t know if I want a relationship with her, don’t get me wrong I really like her but I also love our friendship.

I saw her there getting the sodas so i decided to start the game. I went up to her wrap my hands around her waist, she turned around and asked me what what's happening. I kissed her but with passion, then I picked her up and sat her on the counter.There I started kissing her and my hands played all around her body. She was getting into it and that was the plan. I stop the kiss and she gave me a confused face.

“Common baby, fix yourself lets go”, I said and I realized she was mad. I turned around but she grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

“Niall you can’t do this to me, you cant leave me like this” she said as she reached to kiss my lips.

The kiss lasted like 5 seconds before I pulled back, “Demi babe do you know where we are, we can do this here”. She gave me a sad face and I felt bad, i like playing with her but i didn’t want her to be sad so in between kisses I told her “How about you go to my room tonight and we finish what we just started”. She nodded and I helped her get off from the counter. Before I left I turned around to face her and said “I really like you demi a lot”. She smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss before we both headed back to the movies carrying the sodas