In Case (Chapter 15)

Hello everyone here is chapter 15 hope you enjoy!!!!

song: In Case by Demi Lovato 

Demi’s Pov:

We been helping Logan and Kendall for a week or more now, I am not going to lie we been spending time with them more than with our own friends and our boyfriends. After me and Ari finished with the guys we decided to go where the girls and the guys were hanging out.

“Hey guys” I said sitting next to Niall.

“Where you guys been?” Louis asked.

“They been helping their “friends” ” Harry said mad.

“Babe you know we agreed to help them” Ari said concerned.

“Yeah whatever” Harry said getting up and leaving, Ari got up and followed him.

“Well there goes their relationship drama” El said. I understand that the guys are mad but I thought we agreed that we were going to help the others.

I looked at Niall and he didn't do anything, he just sat there talking to the others and ignoring me. “Babe” I said trying to get his attention.

“Yeah” He said looking at me with no emotion at all.

“Im here Ni” I said.

“Yeah I know” He said looking at El that was talking about something.

“A kiss or a hey babe would be nice” I said trying to get his attention again but failed at it. Niall kept talking to the others and didn't even look at me for a moment. After all the talking we all decided to go get something to eat but I waited for everyone to get up and walk so I could stay behind and talk to Niall.

“Niall wait” I said grabbing his hand.

“What Demi?” He said turning around.

“Why are you acting like this?” I asked.

“Well maybe because my girlfriend doesn't even spend time with me and prefers to spend time with some “friend”” He said not even looking at me when he talked.

“Niall you know I'm just helping them, we talked about this” I said getting closer to him.

“Yeah but you never said you were going to be with him all the time, Demi you didn't even talked to me yesterday” He said now looking at me.

“I know im sorry babe It wont happen again” I said getting now closer to him. We were so close that if I took another step our lips would be touching.

“Are you going to stop helping him?” He said grabbing my waist.

“I can't do what you are asking me Niall” I said looking at him.

“You see Demi” He said letting go of my waist. “Why can you just do what I am asking you to do?” He asked holding me by my hands tight. He looked mad, I never seen him that way before.

“Niall let go you are hurting me” I said tears now forming on my eyes.

He let go and turned around. I dont know what is going on, what is happening to our relationship?, all we do is fight and to think that just last week everything was fine between us.

“What is happening to us Demi?” Niall said turning around, I didn't know he could read my mind.

“I dont know Niall” I said.

“All we do is fight and we don't even have time for each other anymore, well you don't” He said.

“Niall please don't say that” I said.