Chapter 19

Here is chapter 19 hope you guys like it!!!

The picture of the girl is Tiara, I dont know who that girl is I used google but she is pretty soo!!!

Demi’s Pov:

We all our in our way to go to vation which is really excited. We decided to take two cars, one with Niall and the other one with Liam. We were all excited except for Harry and Ariana, they haven't really talk to each other after that fight, nobody knows what happened and they don't want talk to about it so we left it alone. When we got there we were all surprise of how nice the house is, all the rooms, the pool, everything is nice.

“So what are we going to do first?” Louis asked.

“How about we order some food and go to the pool?” El said.

“Yeah that sounds good” We all agreed.

I went upstairs to change, when I was about to change I felt two arms around my waist and I turned to face Niall. “Hello babe”.

“Hey” He said not paying to much attention to me but instead looking at my lips, I knew what was coming after that. He crashed his lips with mine, after a couple of minutes kissing he started to walk me to the bed. When we got to the edge of the bed he pushed me down and kissed my lips again. Then he started kissing my neck and I moans started to come out of my mouth. He let go of me for a second and took his shirt off, then his lips kissed mine again.

“Niall” I moaned but he didn't reply he kept doing what he was doing. He was about to take my shirt off when *KNOCK KNOCK*

“Not now please” Niall said ignoring the door and holding me tight.

“Niall I have to answer the door” I said trying to push him.

“They can wait” He said not letting me go.

“Niall” I said again.

“Okay go but we have to finish this later” He said getting up.

I walked to the door and opened it.

“Hey guys what took you so long?” Danielle asked with a smile on her face.

“Nothing I was just going to get ready” I said.

“We'll Leave that for later, there are some people downstairs, I think they are the neighbors and they want to say hi” Danielle said but with the look on her face I could tell there was something else.

“Okay lets go” Niall said walking out of the room leaving us behind.

“Whats wrong?” I asked her.

“Well the “neighbors” are some good looking girls” Danielle said.

“Oh some girls” I said going down the stairs.

When we got downstairs I realized the Danielle wasn't lying, there were about six girls and they looked really nice. Well you see I am not the jealous type but guys are weak and when girls know they are good looking they use that as a way to get any guy. They talked about being here for vacation too just like us. Two of them had brown hair, one of the was Vanessa and the other one was Carol. One also had red hair and her name was Lindsay. Another one had a blonde and pink hair which looks really good on her and her name was Joy, yes like the word joy. The last two were blondes, one of them was Kaitlyn and the other one Tiara. I am not going to lie they were nice but I didn't like the way that Tiara was looking at Niall the whole entire time, I tried to be as close to him as possible so she could understand that he is my boyfriend. After some time me and my girls decided to go to the kitchen and get some foods.

“I don't like those girls” El said.

“I mean they are okay” Selena said.

“Yeah but I don't like the way that Tiara girl was looking at Niall” I said.

“Yeah Carol was looking at Liam too” Danielle said.

“Lets relax at least they are trying to be nice” Selena said again.

“Yeah they better not be tooooo nice” I said and with that we went back to the living room.

“So what were you guys talking about?” El asked sitting next to Louis. You see we all sat next to our boys so we could mark out territories.

“We were just telling the guys that we are having a party tomorrow night” Vanessa said.

“You guys should come” Tiara said looking at Niall.

“That would be nice right BABE?” I said looking at him.

Niall gave me a confused look. “Yeah we will be there” He said looking back the group.

“Great” Tiara said smiling. I couldn't help but feel jealous at the moment. Tiara is just one of those girls that you look at and just think why can I be that cute. She is blonde, perfect skin, perfect hair, perfect smile, perfect blue eyes and well Im just me.

After the girls left we all stayed in the living room talking.

“So tomorrow night that party right?” Louis asked.

“Yeah” We all said.

“This should be exciting” Liam said.

“Yeah really exciting” I said in a sarcastic tone. I wasn't excited, I was nervous. I know that Niall wouldn't do anything to hurt me but I trust him, I just don't trust girls. Beautiful girls are a weakness for guys and I don't want Niall to be weak and fall for that.

**********************************************************************************************************

Sooo those new girls, what do you guys think?? 

Let me know :)