Chapter 16

Sorry guys for the wait but I just been soo busy with moving back to school and the semester and all my classes but here this is chapter 16 I hope you guys like it, I know its short but i think it was the right time to stop the chapter :) 

Demi’s Pov:

I woke up with red eyes, I realized I cried a lot last night. It hit me Niall broke up with me and I dont even know why. I decided to get ready and go downstairs to get breakfast before class. When I got there I saw everyone together eating except Niall, good because I don't think I can face him yet.

“Hey guys” I said sitting next to Harry and Zayn.

“Hey Demi” They all said.

“Do you know where Niall is?” Louis asked me.

“Why should I know?” I said to him.

“Demi he's your boyfriend” Selena said smiling at me.

“Not anymore” I said looking down “Niall broke up with me yesterday”.

Everyone looked at me confused and just when I was about to say something Niall walked in looking happy and all good. Son of a ***** how can he be so happy and I am here dying inside.

“Hey guys” He said smiling.

“Hey Niall” They all said looking at me. when Niall realized that they were looking at me, he looked at me too. Everything felt uncomfortable and awkward.   

“Uhmm well so hows everyone?” Zayn said trying to break the silence. We all looked at him confused.

“I need to go” I said getting up, I needed to get out of this place I realized I can't be next to the person that broke my heart.

“Demi but you still haven't eaten anything” El said looking at me.

“I am not hungry” I said sitting back down.

“But you didnt even touch your food” Selena said.

“I am not hungry” I said getting up “and I will see you guys later”.

“Wait Im going with you” El said.

We both got up and went to my room. I needed my best friend  again, we had girl talk and she made me feel way better. After our talk we went down for class, the day went by fast and that was good. I was alone outside sitting down when Ariana sat next to me.

“Hey girl” She said looking at me.

“Hey” I said back.

“I know how you feel” She said.

“What?” I asked her.

“Harry also broke up with me, I swear they planned this” She said laughing a little.

“This is bs, after everything we did they come with this” I said looking at the sky.

“I know dems but even though you are dying inside don't show him” She said giving me a side hug.

“I just don't understand Niall after all the things we went through he comes with this” I said feeling a tear going down my cheek. “But you know I am done crying for him”.

“Yeah I feel you on that, Harry thinks he can come and have me whenever he wants but I am done for now, I just need a boy who is going to show me that I am his world” She said smiling.

“We will find those guys don't worry Ari” I said giving her a smile. We stayed there talking for a little until the Logan and Kendall came and sat next to us.

“You girls look down” Kendall said.

“Well we kind of just had breakups soo” Ari said smiling.

“Aww well to make you girls feel better we can take you guys out to eat tomorrow night” Logan asked.

“Well it is up to demi” Ariana said looking at me.

i thought about it and I realized that going out will make me feel better, “Yeahh lets go out” I said giving them a smile. Well here we go!