Fuckin Spiders (Fruk)

Arthur jerked awake to the sound of a desperate and pained French scream.

"FRANCIS!" Arthur yelled, terrified his husband was having his nuts chopped off or something equally as murderous.

"ARTHUR! KILL IT! KILL THE GODDAMN DEMON MUTANT REJECT THAT NATURE FOOLISHLY CREATED BEFORE IT TEARS INTO MY FLESH WITH ITS FANGS OF SHARP DESTRUCTION!" Francis screeched.

Arthur put his hand to his heart, which was beating rapidly. Goddamn drama king. It was just a fucking sparser.

Arthur heard a bang.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

All of a sudden Francis burst into the bedroom, screeching and looking as if he just saw a child being murdered.

"ARTHUR I THREW A SHOE AT IT BUT WHEN IT FUCKING HIT THE SPIDER IT PRODUCED MILLIONS OF BABIES AND NOW THEY'RE SWARMING THE KITCHEN WE HAVE TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN AND RUN!"

Then Francis fainted.

Arthur slowly turned around, eyes wide. He peeked out the door, only to have three spider babies jump on his face. Now usually, spiders don't bother him. But when they're on his face and he can see more coming? Any sane person would run screaming.

Arthur was mostly sane.

When he got back to his and Francis' bedroom, panting, he shut and locked to door, stuffing towels in every crack that the demon mob could possibly get through, and promptly fainted beside Francis.

Both of them still have nightmares about the incident to this day.

In a different house, of course.