New Kid New Job

Today is Sunday, December 3rd. It is pretty hot today, well it always is here in Miami, Florida. Today I was wearing white shorts with studs in the pockets and a Mickey Mouse shirt that was long sleeve from Forever 21. To top it all of I was wearing Black converse with a white bow (as you can see I love bows). I went to the breakfast table to eat.

"Are you hungry?" Asked Ms. Burkley while pouring a glass of Orange Juice.

"Yeah, but why did you call me down here at 7 in the morning?" I asked. I was very confused.

Then I saw Dakota come from the living room saying bye.

"Where are you going" I said in between sips of Orange juice.

"To my job, didn't you here?" She said while putting on her shoes.

"What do you mean JOB?!" I asked in confusion.

"You two have been requested to work at the clothing store at the mall, Hollister." Ms. Burkley said.

"Aren't we too young?" I asked.

"They are hiring 16 and up now." Ms. Burkley said. Dakota left.

I was kind of upset, but not really because I haven't had friends before. I finished eating and asked when we start. She said at 11 a.m today!

"Oh, crap" I said under my breath as I dropped my favorite tube of lipgloss on the floor. It got all over the place. I went into the bathroom and cleaned it up.

"Gosh, I'm such a klutz." I said while cleaning the sticky mess.

Once I finished I put the towel in the dirty hamper and went back into my room. I grabbed my beige bag with fringe and went downstairs.

Then, I said goodbye and left. I started walking, since Ms. Burkley couldn't drive me because she had to watch the kids. It took about 15 minutes until I got there.

I walked in and talked to the manager. Then, I put my bag in the break room and put on my name tag and went to work. My job was to fold clothes and put them away. Once in a while I would see Dakota and wave. I suppose I have a "friend". Once work was over I stopped into Starbucks to grab some tea. I was walking out and then I bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was goi-"

"It's okay. No harm was done!" OMG! I never really looked at him, he was so cute! He had blonde hair and hazel eyes. He had a cute smile and a nice body. He was wearing jeans and a plaid shirt.

"I'm sorry" I said as I got off of the floor.

"What's our name? Mines Aiden Plovert." He was too perfect

"Jessica" I said as we walked out together.

"Where are you heading" Aiden asked while pulling out his car keys.

"Just walking home." I said while drinking my half spilled tea.

"Oh, are you walking?" he asked putting his keys back in his pocket.

"Yeah" I said. I was kinda blushing due to embarrassment.

"Okay, where do you live?" He asked. I knew this was gonna happen what if he doesn't like me!

"Um, on Lawrence street. At the foster center." I confessed.

"Oh, I see" I knew it he hated me...