You. Again?

"Jessica? Do you know what time it is?" Shit. Ms. Burkley was pissed as hell.

"I, um, have been at the library, it will never happen again, I'm so sorry!" I knew I wasn't, but I couldn't lose my privileges.

"Do you have any idea how much trouble you can get me in? Your curfew is 10:30. It's almost 1 in the morning AND you took Alyssa. She's a kid she can't be out that late!" Ms. Burkley looked pissed, I felt awful.

"We're sorry." Lyssy and I said together. She stirred her coffee and sent me and Lyssy to my room. As we walked up the stairs Lyssy smirked at me and ran ahead. I didn't really understand her behavior, but I ran after her.

As we approached our bedroom door we took of our shoes and slowly opened the brown, wooden door. Dakota was already asleep, which was surprising since she's always up. We put on our pajamas and got intp bed. I tucked Lyssy in and began to walk over to my bed.

"Jessica, do you believe in fate?" Lyssy asked a soft, quiet voice.

"Well, I-I guess. Why?" I was confused why she would ask such a thing, since she was so young.

"Just curious. Night!" And on that note, we both fell asleep. I began to dream about meeting my parents in town at the library. It was the best dream I've ever had.

"Girls, time to get up! Jessica there is somebody here for you. I slowly opened my eyes and crawled out of bed. I decided to stay in my pajamas, since it was probably a couple here to have an interview with me. I looked around the room and Lyssy was beginning to get dressed and Dakota was already out of bed.

I walked down the stairs and stopped in the bathroom. I begam to brush my teeth, I decided to take my toothbrush with my and head downstairs. I saw the other girls eating breakfast and watching Doc McStuffins. I walked towards the door and put on my cheetah slippers.

I looked in the mirror by the TV. I looked like a mess, oh well! I was wearing red and black plaid pajama bottoms and a black tank top and my hair was in a messy bun. Not to mention my purple toothbrush in my mouth. Maybe the couple won't want to adopt me and I'll be left alone!

I turned the large, golden door knob and opened the door. I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Jessica? Long time no see; You look uh-great!" It was Aiden.