Chapter THREE

Ariana's POV

Mum unlocked the door and we walked inside. Frankie was sitting in the living room, he jumped up and ran over to me with a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about" i asked.

"Can i sign it first!" he said happily.

"What about an, are you OK Ariana?" she said hitting him over the head with a magazine. i just laughed and stuck my hand out.

After dinner i had a shower got in my PJs and logged onto twitter.

@Pagie_xox: Where did ya go ya baby? @Ariana_Butera

@The_Liam_Payne: @Pagie_xox She probaly went home and cried, like usal. @Ariana_Butera

@ScottyFY: Lol your proably right @The_Liam_Payne. @Ariana_Butera

I turned my phone off and climbed into bed. why the hell do they hate me so much? i felt tears fall out of my eyes. i just want to no what i ever did.?

Especially Liam we where like best friends. i want to no what changed, my eyes soon got heavy. And i drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day

i walked down the hall ways of the school it was so empty? where was everyone? i looked at my watch on my phone. SHIT! i was late. i ran down the hall was sprinting to my class, balancing my books on one hand. all until i felt a foot, and my face smashed into the ground.

i looked up to see a smirking Liam. i slowly got and felt my face i had blood on my hand, great a freaking blood nose.

"Better get to class princess" he said smirking and walking away. i got a tissue form my pocket and whipped my face before heading to my class.

i stood outside the classroom door before entering. yet again everyone was watching me as i headed over to my seat.

"What happened to ya hand ya slut?" someone hissed. i looked back at scott.

"you fucking no what happened." i snapped back.

"You will regret saying that" Liam hisses from behind me. i sunk back down into my chair and looked back up at the front.

Finally the bell rang, i was officially terrified of what was going to happen. i hurried out of class, but you no I'm not the luckiest person. Liam and Scott stopped me form walking any further.

They pulled me into a class room with there hand over my mouth, they through my books to the floor, Scott pulled me up against the wall and pinned my hands so i couldn't move. Liam walked up to me with a little pocket knife. i flinched and tried to get out but i couldn't.

"What do you want" i yelled.

"Shhh princess, someone will here you" Liam hissed putting the knife to my face.

The knife was getting closer and closer to my face. I looked in his eyes.

"Why are you doing this" i whispered.

"What happened to you" i whispered back feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"--" he was about to answer me but i cut him off by kicking him in the groin. Causing the knife to slit a cut above my eye brow, the pain hurt more then you could imagine but i had to put it aside.

I slipped out of his grip and bolted straight past Scott.i ran out of the school grounds and straight home.

.