Chapter TWO

Ariana's POV

I walked into the school gates and everyone was watching my every move like always. i quickly headed to the lockers hoping i would get to aleast my first class without running into any of ' THEM'

I got to my locker and put in my combination, i put my hand in my locker to get my books out when someone came from behind me and slammed my locker getting my hand,

"ARHG OW" i screamed as pain rushed through my hands. i looked over and saw Liam and Scott laughing there heads off.

"Oh toughen up princess!" Scott said kicking my leg in which caused me to face plant onto the concrete.

"See ya in class princess" they yelled walking away. I got up slowly and collected my books before limping off to class.

I walked in late and everyone was looking at me. i felt liquid on my hands. i looked down and saw blood coming out of the hand that Liam jammed in my locker. My teacher walked over to me.

"Ariana what happened to your hand?" he asked. i looked over at Liam and Scott quickly they made mouthed 'you tell you die'

"i um jammed it in my locker door." i whispered, i looked up at him. he grabbed a piece of paper off his desk.

"Pagie take to the nurse" Mr Smith said handing me a piece of paper.

"Gladly" she replied hoping out of her seat with a smirk.

Once we were out of the class room and out of sight of any teachers, she pinned me up to the wall.

"Now listen here princess, if you ever i mean ever tell anyone about this i will make your life a fucking living hell!" she snapped punching me in the gut, and walking away.

"it all ready is" i whispered.

"What was that??" she snapped turning around and walking back over.

"Nothing" i replied. holding onto my bloody hand. man it hurt.

"No you said something" she said kicking me to the floor. when i hit the ground i looked up to see her smirking, she spun on her heal and headed back to class, i got up slowly picked up my books with my right hand and headed to the nurse.

Pagie's POV

I walked back into class.

"Is she OK?" Mr Smtih asked.

"Yeah shes with the nurse now." i said smiling and taking my seat back between Liam and Scott.

"Did you get her?" Liam asked.

"Yep" i said smirking.

"Good" He replied. Hahah that bitch has no idea whats coming for her.

Ariana's POV

i opened the door to the nurse office and walked in.

"Ariana what can i do for you.?" she said sweetly.

"i jammed my hand into my locker." i said slowly. Man it hurt!!!!!

"OK Ariana take a seat" she said taking the books off me and leading me towards the chairs.

"You have been getting hurt alot lately Ariana" she replied.

"i No I'm pretty clumsy right." i replied giving a nervous laugh.

She grabbed my hand and rinsed the blood off,

"OH dear Ariana you are clumsy, you have sprained your hand and broke your finger. i will call your mother" she replied.

"What why?" i asked.

"she needs to take you to the hospital to get it cast up." she replied

"Cant yo do that here?" i asked

"No sorry sweet heart" she replied.

.