Chapter FOURTEEN

Ariana's POV

"What are you doing here?" I stuttered feeling tears roll out my eyes.

"I didn't feel like clubbing" he replied with worried eyes.

"Please don't tell Niall" I whispered. He walked over and pulled me into a hug.

"Why are you doing this?" He whispered in my ears.

"If I told you, oh wouldn't believe me" I whispered back.

"You can tell me" he replied,

"No I can't"

"Please Ariana" he whispered.

"Lou I can't" I replied looking in his eyes,

"Please Ariana if you don't tell me I am going to have to tell Niall." He whispered back.

"Why"

"I'm worried" he replied.

"Please" he added,

"Fine! But you can't tell anyone" I replied,

"I promise" he replied.

I walked out and sat on my bunk. Louis sat next to me.

"I'm going to sound crazy" I stated,

"No you won't" he replied.

"I new Liam" I replied.

"You want" he asked,

"I met him on broadway" I replied,

"Why hasn't he told us, or why does he act like he doesn't no you?" Louis asked surprised.

"We were best friends on broadway" I replied. Louis just looked at me and didn't no how to reply.

"After broadway I was a but upset that I was never going to see Liam again, but my dad told me and my brother Frankie that were moving in with my mum for a while. On the first day of school, I saw Liam, he gave me a smile, I walked over to him but he's friends bet me too it," I added.

"I never spoke to Liam the way I used to, he got violent, Liam, Scott and Pagie hit me, the bullied me for years, I had no friends, I never told anyone, that day he

re-auditioned for X factor, I was a little happy that you no he would make it through and leave me alone, I got an opportunity to go on victorious, I was so happy I got away from it all. Then I met Niall at a coffee shop,I was so scared that he was like Liam, I started getting text from Scott, and Pagie again and I was terrified." I said looking up at Louis, his face expressing was blank.

"No Liam's hot like that" he said getting up. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"See I told you that you wouldn't believe me!" I snapped, Louis just looked at me

"Your the first person I told!" I said getting angry.

"Ariana I don't understand Liam, he's do carefree and nice," he replied

I stood in front of him.

"See the scar above my head," I said pointing the scar, Louis shook his head.

"It was about 1 and a half years ago. Scott and Liam pulled me into a class room. Liam pinned me to a wall and grabbed out a knife, before he could do anything to bad I kicked him and ran for it, which only cause a little cut" I said slowly, he was still. Looking at me weirdly.

"You no how I had a black eye the other day?" I asked.

"Yeaah" Louis said slowly.

"You all left me on the bus with Liam and Scott. They didn't just give me a black eye Lou, they gave me bruise's" I replied showing Louis, he watched me as I showed him the scars from my head toes.

"Oh and my broken finger," I said showing him the finger.

"Liam slammed my hand In between a locker which left me with a broken finger a sprained hand." I added.

"I've even got pictures of him leaving me on the floor in my own blood!" I replied chucking Louis my phone.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked

,