Chapter ELEVEN

Ariana's POV

I stood outside the tour bus, the body guards took my bags in, i will still standing there. i didn't really want to get on. i was scared of what might be behind the bus doors.

I have kept everything to myself in my head for years, everything was bubbling around and i was sick of it. After about five minuets Harry's head popped out the door.

"Hey Ariana are you coming in?" he asked. i looked at him for a few seconds. while he looked back, i turned my head so he couldn't see me and whipped the tear that feel, i looked in my phone camera to see if any of my make up had smudged. But it hadn't which was a relief.

"Yep I'm coming" i said back to harry, and putting on a fake smile.

"OK are you OK?" he asked. i shook my head and headed inside. The first thing i saw was Liam and Scott. Where were the rest of the boys.

"Oh i gotta go pick up somethings OK, the rest of the boys are at the first stop already, doing some shopping or something." He replied. oh no i am going to be alone with Liam and Scott.

"See ya soon" he said before grabbing a jumper and jumping out of the bus. i stood there awkwardly will Scott walked up to me.

"Good to see you again Ariana" he whispered in my ear. Liam got up and stood next to him. I chucked my bag and ran to the back of the bus. i was about a meter away from shutting the bathroom door. Before i felt someones hands grab me around the waste and pulled me back. i looked back to see Liam smirking at me.

"Your not getting away again Princess." he mumbled and chucking me down on one of the bunks. i jumped off the bed but Scott pinned me down again.

"What do you want!" i screamed at them.

"Shut up, Someone might here you," Scott yelled pinning my arms above my head and hovering over me.

"I see you still got the scar" he mumbled running his fingers over the scar, i shivered at his touch.

"Get off me!" i yelled trying to wriggle out of his grip.

"Hey babe stop wriggling." Scott replied running his hands over my lips.

"Dont touch me" i hiss. while trying to push him off.

"Why you being so complicated.?" Liam hissed from the corner.

"Yeah babe" Scott replied letting go of my arms, i took the chance and punched him straight in the face. he fell back. i jumped up and ran down the hall. Liam ran over to me and flung me over his shoulder.

"Your going to pay for that babe!" Liam yelled chucking me on the ground.

"ow" i moaned as i landed on my hip.

"oh did that hurt?" Liam said kicking me. Scott got off the ground and felt his lip. he looked at his fingers which were covered in blood. he ran over to me and hoped on to of me.

"If you ever touch me again. man you will wish you were dead!" he yelled punching me right in the eye.

.