Chapter SIXTEEN

"I am going to take Liam and Scott outside and when I get back you two better fucking start talking!" Paul snapped. Dragging Liam and Scott outside by their collars. Holy shit what am i going to say? As soon as the doors shut everyone ran over to me.

"Ariana, please talk to me" Niall whispered.

"Ariana you have to tell them" Louis encouraged.

"I shouldn't have told you louis. It has fucked everything up" I snapped at him.

"Look I am sorry I just reacted like that, I admit it was a bit out of hand! But what do you expect me to do? What they did to you Ariana? What they still fucking do? It's wrong Ariana do you not see that?!" He snapped raising his voice. Everyone went quiet.

"What is he talking about?" Harry asked getting quiet impatient.

"I-" I stuttered,

"Fucking hell, I need to leave before Paul brings them back inside, because I don't know what I would fucking do" Louis snapped getting up and walking to the back of the bus.

"Fucking hell! Do you see? This is what I didn't want to happen!?" I yelled causing louis to stop in his steps.

"What! Tell me Ariana?" He yelled back,

"Look at you? You're best friends? And i got between it all? This band is never going to be the same again! And it's all because of me!" I yelled getting annoyed.

"This isn't your fault Ariana!" He yelled "Scott and Liam hitting and abusing you is not your fault!" He yelled causing the boys to gasp.

"What?" Niall gritted through his teeth.

"What the fuck did he just say" Niall snapped getting up out of his seat.

"Nothing" I whispered.

"They've been abusing you? What the fuck why?" He yelled,

"I shouldn't have left you alone on the bus, that's how you got the black eye wasn't it" harry muttered.

"Um yeh" I whispered avoiding his eye contact,

"What? You left her with them?" Niall snapped walking over to Harry.

"Why?" He yelled pushing Harry slightly.

"Oi Niall!!" I yelled walking over to him.

"What!" He snapped,

"He didn't know" I whispered, putting my hand on his chest pushing him back lightly,

"This is so fucked up" Zayn mumbled to himself.