Chapter SIX

Ariana's POV

I have been in Los Angeles for about 2 weeks now. Mum and Frankie are back in London selling the house and moving everything down here.

My character 'Cat Veltanie' has red / pink hair, so i had to get it died, and to be honest, i actually like the colour.

I still get text from Pagie and Scott, but i haven't gotten anything from Liam. i have been watching him on xFactor, he has gotten in to a boy band with 4 other boys. I am a little happy, not for him, but for me, since hes on the xFactor, hes away from me, which means its one less person that i have to deal with.

Right now i am on the way to the first recording of 'Victorious'. I am so excited, i met all the cast and crew the other day.

They are so cool, and they nothing about my past, which is good, i think i am actually making friends. I never told anyone at school where i went, in fact know one knows were i am, but mum and Frankie.

My taxi pulled up outside the studio, i payed the driver, showed my card at the front gate and headed inside.

"Hey Ariana!" Victoria squealed running over to me, and giving me a hug.

"Hey Vic." i replied hugging her back, i wasn't used to the hugging thing yet, but it was nice, it felt nice.

"OMG the colour turned out great!" she squealed fiddling with my hair.

"Aye little red!" Leon yelled walking over to us.

"Little red?" i questioned.

"Yeah the hair dur!" he replied giving me a hug.

"oh OK Leon" I replied pulling out of the hug.

"Ariana, Victoria we need you at make up, you guys have first scene." Warren the producer said walking over. Victoria linked arms with me and we followed him to out dressing room.

"OK Action" Warren said.

I headed down the stairs of the locker bay set.

"um hey can you tell me--" Tori started.

"OMG your tori right?" i said spinning around and facing her

"aha" she replied

"you were so awesome in the big show case" i said smiling

"Aww thanks" she replied

"My names cat." i said smiling

"Oh like the animal" Tori replied

"whats that supposed to MEAN?" i yell stepping back

"nothing i love cats" Tori stuttered.

"oh me too there so cute." i replied happily and walking around the corner and off set.

"AND Cut" Warren stated.

"That was great guys." Warren added. Victoria came up to me and gave me a big hug.

"OMG that was so fun" i yelled hugging her back. i was finally having fun at something i love doing.

.