3

{December 23, 2013}

So the mission we took from the Boss involved school, two more agents, and a young boy. We have to protect this Musician boy in a school because apparently he's the target of many people who hate his family. Like the Mafia only a bit more strange and dangerous.

"Why'd we agree to this?" Michael asked and I groaned.

"Action, gun fighting, undercover shit, all that jazz. Plus I'm almost positive this mission wasn't an option." I said.

"It wasn't and you need to get your feet off the Boss' desk or she'll kill you." An Aussie accent said, making my head and Michael's turn to the door. Two other boys were standing in the door, looking at us.

"Boss loves me. Not sure about you two but I'm like her daughter." Oh but little do they know.

"Sure she does. She's a widow and has one child. No one knows where." The taller boy with shaggy hair and a bandana on his head had said. I looked down, biting back the tears and sighing.

"She treats me differently. No one knows why." I said and the Boss walked in.

"S, why are you in my chair?" Boss asked. Those boys looked at me and I smiled.

"Cause you love me." I said.

"That's true but........you know what, I don't care." Boss said and sat down. The two other boys sat down and Boss handed out the files. We call her Boss, even though she has a name.

"This is the boy you four will be protecting. His family is a huge target for the Australian Mafia, and he's an even bigger target." Boss said and I opened the file. I saw a picture of a boy, my age probably. He had bright sky blue eyes, light blonde hair, and what seems to be a lip ring and a guitar case behind him.

"He's a music prodigy and is more of a bad boy type of kid. His name is L-" I cut Boss off, staring at the file.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings. He's seventeen, a trouble maker, musician, song writer, and he has perfect grades in school. Music is his specialty and he loves to write his music under the tree in his backyard." I said. Seeing I read fast and I love reading about the people I'm either killing or protecting, I know a lot about this kid now.

"Wow. She's good and fast." The boy with shaggy hair said.

"That's her specialty. Guns are her favorite." Michael said and I nodded.

"Never missed a shot." I said and set my feet on the ground, standing up from the chair.

"Well since this kid lives in Sydney, who's up for a little trip?"