17

{February 5, 2014}

So it's two full weeks since what happened at Luke's house on Sunday. Calum turned 18 on January 25, and we all took him out to a party. Now it's Wednesday, meaning there's school and I'm in lunch with the boys.

"So, Steph, how you doing? You've been off the past two weeks." Calum said and I nodded.

"I'm fine." Lies.

"You sure?"

Not at all. "Yes." God damnit!!

"Hey guys." Luke's voice had my head turn to the side, only seeing him with three of the boys from two weeks ago and another boy.

"Do you mind if they sit here?" Luke asked.

"Not at all." Michael said and they all sat down. The red haired girl from music ran over and sat on Zayn's lap.

"Oh!! That's Michelle, Zayn's girlfriend." Luke said and I nodded.

"I don't believe we've met, I'm Harry." The shaggy haired boy, looking like Ashton, said.

"Steph."

"Cool." Harry said and Luke set his hand on my thigh, making me tense up.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Can you fake being my girlfriend when they're around? Please?" Luke asked.

"Sure." I smiled and Luke gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, making my face heat up. Calum and Michael were confused so I texted them under the table.

Steph: Whenever those boys are around, I have to fake being Luke's girlfriend, because they saw me leave his house two weeks ago, on Sunday.

Cal: Oh.

Mikey: Got it.

I put my phone away and Luke lightly squeezed my thigh, making my heart race. What is this feeling?

"Babe, you ok?" Luke asked and rubbed my thigh. I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded.

"Y-Yea." The fuck? I've never stuttered before. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me?

"You sure?" Luke asked and his hand moved farther up my thigh. I gulped and nodded.

"I-I'm s-sure." Ok now there has to be something wrong. Why am I feeling this way and why in the hell am I stuttering!!