21

I looked into Luke's eyes and he looked back into mine. I noticed him move his eyes from mine, to my lips, then back to my eyes. After that, he soon found himself leaning in and I froze. What's gonna happen? Luke lightly shut his eyes until his lips were brushing against mine.

"Steph, I really don't know how say this, but," Luke opened his eyes and looked down at my lips, licking his. I felt his tongue slide on his lips, making me go crazy inside. I need Luke's lips on mine, his taste on me. I just need something from Luke, I don't care what, just to prove he isn't such a bad kid, like Boss said he'd be.

Instead of finishing his sentence, Luke closed the gap between us, pressing his lips on mine. My heart flutter and my stomach started doing flips as I kissed Luke back. Luke set his hand, lightly, on the back of my neck, pulling my head closer and up, so he had full control over the kiss as well as me.

I found my hands slowly moving up Luke's shirt, to his chest, where my hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to me. Luke smirked through the kiss and moved his other hand, to the bottom part of my waist, playing with the hem of my school shirt, which I had pulled up earlier.

"Luke!! Mum said there's a guy here that goes-" Ben cut himself off when he saw me and Luke. We quickly pulled away and I blushed a dark red, looking down.

"What the hell just happened?" Ben asked.

"None of your business. What's up?" Luke asked.

"Some guy named Michael is at the front door, claiming he needs Steph immediately." Ben said and I jumped up, running downstairs. Luke followed me and I saw Michael at the front door.

"Steph!! Hey I really need you." Michael begged and Luke looked at me.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"I really need Steph. It's an emergency." Michael said and I looked at Luke.

"I'll see you at school, I have to go." I waved to Luke and ran to Michael's car, getting in the back. Michael got in and Ashton drove off.

"So what's wrong?" I asked and Calum looked at me.

"He returned and he's back for revenge."