24

{February 14, 2014}

So after the eventful yesterday, Luke and I did our music project, and now we're at Spring Formal, waiting to find out who's Formal King and Queen.

"Now, Spring Formal King is........Luke Hemmings!" Michael cheered and Luke walked onto stage. Michael got to say who won, which is pretty awesome. Everyone's healing up great, even Luke and I.

"Now for Spring Formal Queen. And the winner is.........Stephanie Carter!!" Michael cheered and I walked onto stage. Luke was given his crown and so was I before we smiled at each other and looked into the crowd.

"Spring Formal King and Queen everyone!! Now let them have a dance of their own." Michael said and Luke guided me to the dance floor, where we danced to a slow song, which sounded very familiar.

"You wrote this and recorded it, when?" I asked.

"Wherever You Are is a song I had Mr. Luca have me, Michael, Ashton, and Calum record in his room, while playing instruments. We did that earlier this morning, you're welcome." Luke said and I kissed his cheek.

"You are the best boyfriend ever." I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

"And you're the best girlfriend ever." Luke said and set his chin on the top of my head. Tonight was honestly the best night I could ever have, ever in my life.

"Oh my god!! Stephanie look-" Michael's voice was cut off and Luke stopped dancing with me.

"What?" I asked and Luke let go of me. I turned around and almost freaked out.

"Hey sis." Sebastian!!

"Sebastian!!" I squealed and ran to him, hugging him. He spun me around and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm so happy to see you." I smiled.

"I'm happy to see you too. I missed my baby sister." Seb said and I groaned.

"I'm not a baby, Seb, I'm seventeen." I said.

"Yea, a seventeen year old with the craziest family ever." Seb said and Ev ran in, taking me from Seb.

"I haven't seen her in forever!! You can't have her anymore, Seb!!" Evan whined and Zachary ran in.

"No fair Ev!!" Zac whined and they hugged me. I laughed and Michael was confused as well as Calum and Luke.

"I said I had siblings." I said.

"But who's your mum and dad?" Luke asked and Boss walked in.

"Stephanie, I think it's time to tell them your family." Boss said and the boys were shocked.

"Right, mum." I smiled and Michael dropped the mic, making a loud noise.

"Boss is your mum!!" Michael yelled and I nodded.

"Father?" Luke asked and I hugged him.

"You met him. He tried to hurt you." I whispered.

"That guy from yesterday?" Like asked and I nodded.

"He was known as Agent Carter, but he supposedly died when I was seven." I said.

"Speaking of that, Steph, Michael, Calum, how'd you like to go on a hunt?" Boss asked and I looked at the boys. They nodded and I looked at Luke.

"I'm only going if you go with me." I said and Luke nodded.

"Not leaving your side." Luke said and I looked at Boss. She shrugged and I smiled bright.

"When do we leave?"