13

{January 16, 2014}

I can't believe I have to kill my own father when I see him. I thought he was dead!!

"Hey Steph!! What's up?" Luke asked and sat down next to me.

"Nothing." I sighed and put my head on the desk. Luke tilted his head and pat my back lightly.

"Steph what's wrong?" Luke asked.

My father is alive and I've been instructed to kill him. "I'm tired." That works too.

"You sure that's it?" Luke asked.

No. "Yes." Brian you're killing me.

"Ok. Um you missed this yesterday in Music." Luke said and handed me a paper.

"What's it for?" I asked and took the paper from him. A paper full of stuff for the School Talent Show.

"Mr. Luca asked us all to participate in the School Talent Show. He also wants us to work in groups of two for an assignment we have to turn in on February Fourteenth." Luke said.

Great!! That's wonderful. "So something for Valentines Day?" No, something for D-Day. Brain shut it!!

"Yea, kinda."

Kinda? Really. "Ok. So who am I stuck with?" Better not be some crazy student.

"Me."

Great!! "Cool." I'm stuck with Luke, just wonderful.

"You ok?" Luke asked.

No I'm not ok. "Yes, I'm fine." God damnit brain.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Luke I'm fine, I promise." I said.

"Ok. Just checking." The bell rung and I looked at the front. Our Art teacher walked in and I sighed.

"Good afternoon class!! Today you'll be working in groups of two for this assignment. I expect it in my desk by the end of class." Mrs. Payne said and I looked at Luke.

"You weren't here for this either?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"You'll be doing a drawing of a gun. It's going to show what guns can do to you and others. You may choose who you work with, begin." Mrs. Payne said and everyone started asking to get in groups with people.

"Luke will you be in a group with me?" Some girl asked and Luke looked at me.

"Sorry, no thanks." Luke said and I smiled.

"Steph!! Steph wanna be in a group?" Michael asked and sat next to me.

"Michael get lost. You're just asking me cause you can't draw." I said.

"You suck." Michael said and I rolled my eyes.

"Go ask Calum. I'm sure he can draw." I said.

"You're so lucky." Michael said and walked away.

"Wanna work together?" I dragged my attention to the blonde boy with a stupid smile on his face and laughed.

"Sure. Can you draw?"

"Kinda. You?"

"Yup. My favorite thing besides Music." I said. Minus killing people with guns, drawing them is way better.

"Ok so what kind of gun do you wanna draw?" Luke asked and grabbed a paper and pencils.

AK-47!! "Walther PK380." Dude he doesn't know what that is.

"A what?" Luke asked.

See. "It's a type of Hand Gun." He'll barely get that.

"Still confused." Luke said.

Told you!! "It's a pistol." Should of said that in the first place.

"Oh. Wait, how do you know what that is?"

Shit. "I know someone in the Army." Well you do but you have a gun under your skirt!!

"Oh. Who?" Luke asked.

"Brother." I said.

"Oh. Well let's get to work." Luke said and I nodded.

"Yea, let's."