20

{February 12, 2014}

Oh my god, this song keeps reminding me of Steph. I mean it is about her but whenever I look at it, my heart races. Steph may have only been in the school for a short amount of time but she's the only girl who gets me and doesn't try to flirt with me. She's not even scared of me, I mean, she carries a fucking knife to school!!

"This is so frustrating." I mumbled and looked up, the shade from the leaves on the tree, keeping the sun away from my eyes. I always write songs in my notebook, under the tree in my backyard. It's so peaceful here, that's why I do it. I've already finished the song but I keep looking at it, getting memories of Steph stuck in my head.

Michael and Calum agreed to sing the song with me, but we're singing it at the end of Spring Formal, where everyone will be watching. They have a drummer for the band, which we made called Five Seconds Of Summer. Michael came with the name in math.

"Luke!!! Honey, there's someone here to see you!!" Mum called out and I grabbed my book, walking inside.

"Who is it?" I asked and Mum smiled.

"They're at the front door, go see." Mum said and I walked to the front door. I opened the door and saw Steph smiling at me. There goes my heart, speeding up and practically jumping out of my chest.

"H-Hey Steph. What's up?" I asked and let her in.

"Just here to see you. The boys are annoying so I left." Steph said and she followed me to my room. Once we got to my room, I shut the door and set my notebook down. I sat on the bed and she sat on the window sill, looking down.

I decided to break the silence. "So......I finished my song." Steph's head snapped up and she smiled at me.

"Great. How is it?" She asked.

"I say it's good, but I need the boys to see if first." I said and Steph nodded. I stood up and walked over to her, sitting next to her.

"You ok?" I asked and set my hand on her thigh, which was partly bare. She still had her school uniform on, seeing we did just get out of school a few hours ago. I wonder why she didn't change out of her uniform though? I felt Steph tense up and her face heated up quick with blush. Huh?

"How's your voice?" I asked.

"Great!! I can talk and sing perfectly normal now!!" Steph chirped up, and I smiled.

"Great."

God I wanna kiss her so badly.

Wait what? I looked at Steph's lips and noticed that they were the perfect shade of pink, and they were plump looking. I bit my lower lip, trying to hold myself back from smashing my lips on hers. I just wanna feel her lips on mine. Just a touch, a feel. Just a simple kiss.

"Luke you ok?" Steph asked and turned to me, her plump lips, turning into a small smile.

I nodded. "I-I'm fine." I stuttered and Steph blushed. Oh the blush.

"You look cute when you blush." Did I just say that!! Oh my god!! Steph blushed more and giggled. Ugh that giggle!

"Thanks." She giggled and looked me in the eyes. I looked back at her and my eyes moved from her eyes, to her lips, and back. Somehow I found myself leaning in, watching Steph freeze. Oh god, what am I doing?