7

{January 6, 2014}

I've been stuck in this school for like three days and I already hate it.

"S, how you holding up?" Michael asked and I rolled my eyes, setting my head down on the lunch table.

"I'm too tired to deal with this today." I mummered and closed my eyes. We sat in silence for a while until we heard a voice, making my eyes shoot open.

"Sup." I opened my eyes and saw that Luke kid sitting down at the table.

"You're Luke, right?" Calum asked.

"Yea." Luke said and he saw me. He smirked and moved next to me.

"You're in my music class." He said and I nodded.

"So?"

"You're the only girl in the class that'll sit next to me and not try to flirt or be scared." Luke said and I rolled my eyes.

"I live with those two flirting children and I don't scare easily." I said and Michael scoffed.

"You love us." Michael said.

"Shut up, Mike." I smirked and he growled.

"You know not to call me that." Michael said and I laughed.

"I see you two are friends." Luke said and I nodded.

"We're basically family."

"What about me?" Calum asked.

"You're just there." Me and Michael said. I hid my laughter and Michael burst out laughing.

"You two are weird. I like that." Luke said and I smiled at him.

"Welcome to the crazy table." I said.

"Wonderful. You guys don't mind if I sit here with you do ya?" Luke asked and I shook my head.

"We'd be glad to have you here." I said.

"Cool." Luke said and Michael glanced at me. I smirked at him and he smiled.

"She was right, she could get Luke to notice her." Calum said and I laughed.

"I said I'd be able to talk to him cause I'm like him." I said.

"You get in trouble all the time?" Luke asked.

"Oh yea. I'm a strange kid." I said.

"She is." Calum said.

"She has a knife in her breasts." Michael said and I smacked him.

"Don't tell him that, asshole." I said.

"Why do you and how does he know?" Luke asked.

"I always carry a pocket knife and I hid it just as we walked out of the house." I said.

"Plus she's hid it before there." Michael said and I rolled my eyes.

"But you can't try to get the knife or you'll be dead." I said.

"Wait, he's tried to take it?" Luke asked and I nodded.

"Didn't end well. For either of us." I said and Michael nodded, shivering.

"I'm not even gonna ask" Luke said.

"Good, don't." I said and the bell rung. I grabbed my bag and stood up from the table.

"Bye guys. See you in music, Luke."