11

{January 14, 2014}

"Steph!!" Michael yelled and ran over to me. He sat down at the lunch table and I looked at him.

"Yes." I said.

"You've been overly excited for the past few days. You alright?" Michael asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine. I think there was something in that bacon I ate." I mummered and Luke walked over.

"Hey." Luke said and sat next to me.

"Hey, did your mum put something in that bacon?" I asked.

"You mean the bacon from Saturday? She doesn't put anything but her normal ingredients in for food. Why?" Luke asked.

"I'm overly happy and I don't know why." I said.

"Well it might be because of two tickets I have or it might be because my mum's cooking is awesome." Luke said and I looked him in the eyes.

"What tickets?" I asked and Luke pulled two tickets out of his pocket.

"Two VIP tickets to the next Green Day concert in a month." Luke said and I went to grab a ticket but Luke pulled them away from me and put them back in his pocket.

"Come on!!" I whined.

"Nope. You have to earn the ticket." Luke smirked and I growled.

"You suck. You said you'd get a ticket for me." I said and Michael cleared his throat. I looked at him and he raised an eyebrow.

"What happened on Saturday?" Michael asked.

"She stayed at my house for the night." Luke said and Calum walked over.

"Hey guys." Calum said and Luke looked at him. I saw a ticket poking out of his pocket so I took the chance and grabbed it.

"Haha!!" I laughed and Luke looked at me.

"Hey! I said earn the ticket." Luke said and I put the ticket in between my breasts.

"Try and get it now." I smirked and he growled.

"You're lucky I'm not touching you near that area." Luke said and motioned to my breasts.

"Good cause I'm keeping the ticket and you can't get it." I said.

"Fine. So you excited for the concert?" Luke asked.

"Yes!! I've never actually been to a concert once. This will be amazing." I said and Calum looked at me.

"What'd you agree to?" Calum asked.

"I'm going to a Green Day concert with Luke in a month." I said and pulled my phone out and unlocked it.

Boss: Agent S, I need you in Melbourne now.

Steph: Ok. What's wrong?

Boss: I'll tell you when you get here. Just get here and fast.

Steph: Ok. Do I come alone?

Boss: It involves your father.

Steph: I'm on my way.

I put my phone in my pocket then grabbed my bag and stood up.

"Where you going?" Michael asked. I shook my head and pulled my keys out.

"I have to go somewhere." I said.

"I can take you." Luke said.

"No. It's not in Sydney at all. I have to go." I said and went to leave but Michael stopped me.

"Steph, what's up?" He asked and I looked at him, whispering.

"Boss needs me. I have to go now." I whispered and Michael nodded.

"Ok. I'll back you up if you need me, just call." Michael said and I shook my head.

"Don't. It involves something you don't need to deal with. I have to go now." I said and left the school before anyone could question me. I have to get to Melbourne and fast.