8

{January 7, 2014}

"Why am I here on a Tuesday again?" I asked Boss and she chuckled.

"Agent S, I need you to get on the inside of Luke's family, see what's going on inside his house." Boss said.

"So you're telling me to become this Luke kid's girlfriend?" I asked. Boss sighed and set her hands on the desk, looking me in the eyes.

"Stephanie, I need you to do this. I'm putting all my trust into you for this one. I don't care what you do, just get on the inside of Luke's personal life." Boss said and I nodded.

"Got it Boss." I said and went to leave the room but she stopped me.

"Steph, I need to tell you something." Boss said.

"What is it Boss?" I asked, my hand on the door knob.

"Your brother, Sebastian, is coming home from Afghanistan next month. You should go see him when you can, he's told me he misses you a lot." Boss said and I sighed.

"Ok, and Boss?" I asked.

"Yes Steph?" Boss asked.

"Does Seb know dad died?" I asked. Boss sighed and shook her head.

"That's something I didn't want to tell him. Only you and I know about that." Boss said and I locked her door and walked back over to her desk.

"Mum, where are Evan and Zac?" I asked.

"Still in London. I've instructed the two boys to stay there as long as possible. I can't tell Seb to stay anywhere, seeing he's in the Army." Mum said and I sighed.

"Mum please, keep Ev and Zac away from Sydney as long as possible. Even keep them away from here, Melbourne. Please mum, I don't need my younger brothers to be in danger." I said.

"Ok sweetie, please just do as I say and get into this Luke kid's family life. I don't care how you do it, just do it." Boss said and I nodded.

"Yes ma'am." I said and unlocked the door and opened it up.

"Stephanie, please be safe and take some more ammo for you and the boys." Boss said and I nodded.

"Sure. See you later Boss." I said.

"You too, Agent S." Boss said. I walked to the armoire room and grabbed a duffel bag, packing up whatever ammo I could. Once I was done packing, I threw the duffle bag over my shoulder and walked to my car.

Once I had the bag in the back of my trunk, I got in the car and started my way back to Sydney. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to Sydney without anyone pulling me over for the ammo in my truck. I especially hope I'll be able to do as my Boss says with no trouble, hopefully.