Character Info.

This isn't really a chapter, this is introducing the characters in the story. 

Name: Kendall Molly Sanford 
Age: 13 in first chapter, 16 in some chapters, 20-21 in the rest of the story
Sex: Female
Location: Joplin, MO
Height: 5ft. in first chapter, 5ft. 4" in some chapters, 5ft. 6" in the rest of the story 
Hair Color/Length: Red in first chapter, Black in some chapters, Shiny Brown in the rest. Medium in first chapter, Long in the rest
Job: Tattoo artist
Info: Kendall grew up in a small town in California and moved to Joplin when she was 11. She's a girl with a weird style, that her friends love. She moved because her parents had just divorced and she wanted to live with her dad. Her dad was moving to Joplin, MO because that's where a lot of his family lived. She became best friends with Hayden Kaiser and Christofer Drew Ingle. They became best friends just like her and Hayden. Her and Chris get even closer when they are teens and are closer than close when they are finally adults. Well, kind of adults. 

Name: Christofer Drew Ingle
Age: 12 (almost 13) in first chapter, 15-16 in some chapters, 20- 21 in the rest
Sex: Male
Location: Joplin, MO (when he's not touring)
Height: 5ft. 4" in first chapter, 5ft. 7" in some chapters, 5ft. 11"-6ft. in the rest
Hair Color/Length: Blond when 15, Brown otherwise. Medium always, and always messy. 
Job: Musician
Info: Christofer grew up in a small town where you got picked on if you didn't play football. He met one of his best friends when his other best friend, Hayden, went to the park. When they were teenagers he believed he messed everything up with one of his best friends, Kendall. Now, when he is 20, he needs to make things better with best friend before she's done. 

Name: Hayden Kaiser
Age: Same and Christofer's
Sex: Male
Location: Same as Christofer's
Height: 5ft. 3" in first chapter, 5ft. 6" in some chapters, 5ft. 10"
Hair Color/Length: Black, medium
Job: Guitarist and drummer for Never Shout Never
Info: Hayden became Christofer's friend when they were only 10. He met Kendall and over the years he became really close to her. He cares for her like she's his sister. He only wants the best for her. 

Name: Stephanie (Stevie) Jones
Age: 13 in first chapter, 16 in some chapters, 20 in the rest 
Sex: Female
Location: Joplin, MO 
Height: 5ft. 2" in first chapter, 5ft. 4" in some chapters, 5ft. 7" in the rest
Hair Color/Length: Brown with Blond streaks, medium
Job: Does piercings where Kendall does tattoos
Info: Stevie met Kendall on her first day of school. She met her when Kendall sat by her on the bus. They because best friends in a short two weeks. They even get matching tattoos that say 'I'd be nowhere without my best friend' in cursive on their wrists when they get older. Until then, they have matching necklaces that say 'BFFs are forever' and they never take them off. Stevie calls herself Kendall's backbone, only because Kendall always tells her she would be nowhere without her. She says she will always be there for her, and she is... until she can't do anything about it.