Chapter 12. Indigo

Chapter 12. Indigo

~Kendall~

I smiled, thinking of everything that's happened since January, leading up now. June. 

With the help of Chris and therapy, I got over the whole 'rape' thing. One thing you won’t believe is that we know who did it. Blake. He will be in prison for awhile. Yes, prison. 

Chris went on a tour in April for a month. While on tour he wrote a song called 'Indigo' and that’s going to be the name of his next album. He called me as soon as he wrote it and I fell in love with the name Indigo. It's so unique and cool. 

He wrote the song right after I told him the news. He and I kind of… did some stuff and I had to call him to tell him about the little baby that is currently growing inside of my body. 

He didn't like the idea of having a child at first, but now he loves it. He can't wait for him or her. Although, he does have to wait like six months before it's here. 

I remember when we told Hayden I was pregnant. He was happy for us and wanted to punch Chris at the same time. 

We decided on named already. If it's a girl, Indigo Rose Drew Ingle. If it’s a boy, Chandler Grey Drew Ingle. Two middles names. I love it. 

I was standing in front of the mirror in Chris's bathroom, admiring my little baby bump. I'm only three months. Today, Chris and I were going to the doctor to find out if the baby is Indigo or Chandler. I know it's early, but we're still going to try to find out the gender of our child. 

"I think it's gonna be a boy." Chris said, surprising me. He was standing in the doorway of his bathroom with a stupid grin on his beautiful face. 

"Well your wrong! It's going to be a girl. Little Indi Rose." I said, smiling at the nickname. 

"Chandler. I'm sure it's going to be Chandler." 

"We will find out today, won't we." I said. 

"Okay, well I gotta shower. You wanna join me?" Chris had an evil grin and winked as he walked closer and closer to me. 

"No thanks, I'm good." I walked out of the bathroom like a boss so I could go make breakfast for three. Vegetarian and raw vegan food. My specialty. 

----

After the appointment we got back into his car. I had a big grin on my face and he was pouting. I was right. I'm carrying little Indi Rose. 

"Okay, so you were right. It's a girl. Are you happy now?" Chris asked, trying to stop my grinning.

"Hell yeah I'm happy! I've always wanted a girl." I said. 

"Well that's good. So, is the baby going to be at my house or yours? 'Cause I was thinking that you could move into my place so the baby doesn't have two houses." 

"You want me to move in? Wow. I don't know. Can I think about it?" I didn't really want to leave my house considering I have painted murals on at least one wall in each room. And those took a VERY long time to paint. Although he would never move into my place because he has a small recording studio built into his garage. 

There is a huge problem for both of us though. We both don't have enough room in our houses for a child. My house is bigger than his though. And when he is on tour I would like to be in the comfort of my own place. 

"Okay, you can think." he said. 

"Chris? Could you possibly stop smoking marijuana? For me and her?" I asked bluntly. 

"Stop?" he thought for awhile, like he didn't want to. 

I started rambling. "I just don't want our baby girl to be around that… it's not that I think it's because it's bad that you do it. I just couldn't stand it if she got introduced to drugs."

"Just marijuana? That's all?" he asked. 

"I thought you were only doing marijuana. I though when I first told you I was pregnant you quit doing ecstasy and ketamine and LSD?" I thought he only smoked marijuana. I couldn’t stand it if she found out about ecstasy, ketamine, or LSD.

"Only marijuana. I'll quit for you baby. You both mean everything to me." he held my hand as he pulled into his driveway. 

"Thank you, babe. You're so sweet, and awesome, and great." I smiled at him, the love of my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, I know this is short but I just wanted to post it before surgery. This will no longer be on hold and the next upload will be in June. Thank you all for reading this. I love you all so much!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Love ya!

~Calista