Chapter 2. Your Tight, Cheating Ass, Jerk-Face, Pants Are On Backwards

~Chris's POV~

Hayden, Kendall, and I were in the middle of our 2nd year of high school when I had my first girlfriend. She was a year younger than me and Kendall didn't like her. Although I didn't like her boyfriend. He was a football player, who was also an ass to me and Hayden. Her dad didn't like him either. And Hayden hated him with every fiber of his being. He mostly hated that he was a senior and she was a sophomore. 

Jessica (my girlfriend), Hayden, Kendall, Stevie, and I were sitting on the bleachers watching some guys and her boyfriend, Garrett, play football. They got done playing and Garrett ran over to us. 

"Hello girls," Garrett said as he sat next to Kendall and grabbed her face to kiss her. Why was she with someone who manhandles her? Does she actually like that?!

"Kendall," Hayden said as she pulled out of the kiss. "Please don't do that in front of me."

"Sorry, I didn't know I couldn't kiss MY girlfriend," Garrett said as he started to stand up. Hayden did the same. I did the same as well. 

"Well you guys stop acting like girls?" Stevie said as she got up. "Garrett, if you want to kiss her than kiss her somewhere else. I don't want to see your tongue invade her mouth. Hayden, she is a big girl. Kendall can take care of herself. And Chris, well I don't really know why your up."

"I care about my best friend, Stevie. Is that a problem?" Hayden asked as he walked away. 

"Hayden!" Kendall called at him. 

"Will you stop worrying about him? We're dating, I should be the only guy on your mind," Garrett told Kendall as he pulled her closer to him, just to make me upset. That dick. 

"I don't care if he's not my boyfriend," Kendall said as she pushed him away, "he's my best friend," she said as she followed Hayden. 

"Kendall!" Stevie and Garrett called at the same time and chased after her. 

"Now that we're alone..." I heard Jessica say from where we were sitting. She got up and put her arms around my waist. 

"Jess..." I said as I tried to pull away. 

"Let's go somewhere more- private," she said as she pulled on my arm. She walked me over to my car. It was already pretty dark outside. We were only hanging out at the school at 5pm so Kendall could watch Garrett. 

We got into the back of my car and she got on top of me. She kissed my lips once, then trailed to my neck. We started making out, and that's all I thought we were doing until she took her shirt off. 

"Jessica. We've never had sex before, and it's not that I don't love you, because I do love you, but do you really think we're ready?" I asked as I moved my hands from her neck to her waist. 

"Yeah, I really do," she said in her sweet voice that she always uses when she wants something. She kissed my neck, then took my shirt off. I was losing it, right then and there to my girlfriend of only eight months. 

~Kendall's POV~ 

It was a week after that whole thing at the bleachers, and a week since Chris had that- thing with Jessica in his car. He told me as soon as it happened. He was only 16, and way smarter to know not to do that until you really love that someone. He's way smarter than me. 

Anyways, Chris was having a little party in his house while the rest of his family was out. Garrett, who I forced to come, and I walked over to Chris's place and came in. Garrett went over to Jessica as soon as we walked into the house. I went to the basement where I knew Chris and Hayden were.