Chapter 4. Hello again

~Kendall~

Hayden walked into Studio 66 with three guys following him. Studio 66 is where Stevie and I worked. I was a tattoo artist while she did piercings. We always worked at the same times and on the same days. 

I was in the middle of touching up someone's tattoos when they came in. I didn't look up to see who it was, I just had to hear Stevie shout "Hayden!"

"Hey Stevie!" he said. 

"Sup Stevie," Christofer said from behind Hayden. 

"Sup toothpick!" she said as she hugged him. 

"Hey guys," I said quietly. I didn't look up once, but I heard Christofer and Hayden talk. 

"That's Kendall?! She's- beautiful, mature, not 16 anymore! She's- I- I've never been so attracted to any women in my life," Christofer told Hayden. 

When Christofer started touring, we stopped hanging out so much. And we never saw each other. Ever. The last time I saw him was over a year and a half ago. The last time I had any contact with him was months ago and we didn't really get to talk. 

"Kendall?" I heard the guy I was touching up their tattoos say. The tattoos were on his arm. I finally looked up and started to talk to this guy a little. "Kendall is a beautiful name," the guy I'd never met said. 

I smiled and blushed. "Thanks. When I'm done with this you don't mind giving me your name and number, do you?" 

"My name is Chase," he said. 

"Hot name," I said then winked at him. 

"Hey Kendall," Christofer said from behind me. 

I stopped for a second and turned around. His hair was even messier and brown, his gauges were huge, this spider bites were hot, his feet had no shoes on, his tattoos were- whoa. He had tattoos all over his arms, hands, one on each foot, and a huge one on his throat. A bunch of tattoos? Christofer? I could totally see that coming. I kept looking at his tattoos and smiling. Tattoos are fucking hot. Gauges, spider bites, messy brown hair, no shoes, everything about him was fucking hot.

He was fucking hot. His body and image were beautiful. I couldn't stop staring. 

"Christofer Drew Ingle. Big man on campus, I see? I'm surprised to see you. Unfortunately not surprised enough," I said as I turned around. 

"Maybe I can get you surprised?" Christofer said from behind me. 

I finished touching up that guy's tattoos and wiped off all the blood. I told him to go over to pay where Stevie was. Then I turned around and grinned. 

"How do you want to get me surprised exactly?" I asked, crossing my arms. 

"Kendall? Hello?" I heard Hayden say.

I went to where he was and hugged him. Chris then tapped my shoulder. 

"Ya know, I never got a hug," he said with a grin. Oh god. His spider bites were beautiful. I was going to lose it. Luckily the guy, Chase, handed me a paper as he was leaving. It had his name and number on it. I smiled at it. Then, I was pulled into a hug by some six foot giant. My feet weren't touching the ground. I wrapped my arms around who was hugging me. 

"I missed you so much, Kendall," Christofer whispered into my ear, right before he kissed my shoulder. I loved the way his lips felt. Even more now, now that he's older. He's hotter too. That's always a good thing. And his voice was lower too. I didn't want him to stop talking.