1. Nightmare

A/N: Yo! how has everyone been? 

sorry for not updating and stuff. I was busy with Thanksgiving works.

 I was busy with Thanksgiving works

so Let's a go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  I'm running. Running somewhere. Alarms are going off. Red lights flashing.

"This way" a woman's voice tells me. I follow her voice to a steel door. A woman; who looked like she could be my mother; was standing there. "Now use the explosion semblance" she commands me.

"I can't you'll get caught in the shock wave" I try to warn her. I could hear the stomping of boots behind me. It grew louder as they were nearing us.

"There's no time. Do it now!". I use the semblance. The shock wave was immense as it knocked both of us away. I look up. The steel door was shattered. There was a few bodies here and there.

"I'm very sorry about that" I tell the dead bodies. They must have been guarding the door or something. I try to get up when a sharp pain strikes me. My leg was broken from the impact. Ignoring it, I limp my way out the facility. Then the horror reveals itself. A body, a woman's body. It was my foster mother. I had killed her.

"No..it can't be". I slowly limp my way toward her. I place a hand to her neck. It was cold against my skin.....she was dead. "Nooo!" I fall to my knees and cry. The only person who truly cared for me was killed by my own hand,

"See your an abomination" a voice says behind me. It sounded like my voice but, deeper and evil-sounding. I turn around and see myself standing at the remains of the steel door. "All you know is destruction and what does that do? Pain of course" His eyes were black and red veins connected to his pupils. He slowly walked up to me. I wanted to get up and run but, my body wouldn't move. I was frozen in fear. "Come here, don't be afraid...dear Xai (pronounced Zai)" he says in a calm and reassuring voice. I close and eyes and cover my ears with my hands. I could still hear him calling me.

"Xai, Xai, Xai, Xaito!" I jolt upward and awake. My breathing labored and sweat clinging my clothing to my skin.

"Xai?" I look to my right. My foster mother was standing beside my bed. "Did you have the nightmare again?"

"....yeah..."

"This is the third time this week. Are you sure you don't want to go to the doctors again?"

"I'm fine, really. It'll go away...in time". I feel something cold against my cheek.

"It's just some cold water, don't worry. You were burning up in your sleep". I lay back down. I was safe now. I was in a home with my loving mother (name).

"It's only a fake memory". That's what the doctor said it was. " He must have been through a traumatic experience so his brain tried to compensate it by making it a memory. Good news? His brain was able to avoid a Post Traumatic Syndrome Disorder. Bad news? Since it's a scary memory it hasn't completely been stored away yet. It may come back again in the form of nightmares. Just remember this Xaito, It's all just a fake memory."

"It's just a fake memory" I repeat to myself. "Just a...fake memory". I drift back to sleep as Mom sings her usual calming lullaby.  

------------------------------

A/N: yeah a short chapter 

sorry. The next chapter will be a long one but, it'll take a bit longer to update.

Also i might update Unconscious Traveler some time today so look out for that.

Till next time