Season 4 Episode 9

A/n:  The next four chapters will be of Season  episode 9. Hope you enjoy                                                                 

                                      Yang-Xaito POV

I stand by Zwei as Yang and her father, Taiyang practiced fighting. 

Jab-Jab-Block-Elbow-Kick. Yang trades blows with her father. Round House Kick!

*Note they are not yelling out attacks- This is just what Xaito is seeing*

Push-Off and Power Punch. Taiyang skids a few feet away. 

"Whoa..That thing packs a punch!"

"We've been at this for weeks. I get it, you wanna make sure i can still fight." Yang pounds her fists together. "I think i'm doing just fine"

"Your close" Taiyang says slowly walking around her.

"Oh really?"

"Your're still off balance"

"What! No i'm not." I stay quiet and watch as Taiyang readies for a sneak attack. "...It feels natural." Taiyang charges at Yang and goes head-first. The fight continues.

Elbow block-Elbow jab- Round kick- Round Kick-Double Jab. Taiyang manages to keep both of Yang's arms occupied. 

"I wasn't talking about your actual balance." He knocks Yang to her feet. He walks away to Zwei who hands him a towel. "Although that could use some work too"

"Meaning?" Taiyang explains how her use of semblance could be her downfall. She shouldn't use it so often and keeping trusting it. "Come on, Let's go once more before dinner." He holds out his hand for Yang. She takes as they get ready to brawl once more.