Easter Special 2

"Guys? You in here?" A voice calls out.

"Xaito?" I ask peeking from our hiding spot.

"Velvet? What are you doing out of bed?" I lunge at him and tackle him to the ground.

"Oh my Dust. I'm so glad your okay!"

"Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Then what about the Rambies?"

"Rambies? What in the world are you talking about Velvet? Are you hallucinating? Is your fever worse?" Xaito places his hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine!" I tell Xaito pulling his hand away. "Ask Blake, she knows what I'm talking about"

"It's true Xaito. Ruby and the others became these..zombies with rabbit features"

"Ha-ha very funny guys. Look your a little late for April Fools day"

"We're telling the truth!" I tell Xaito. "Why don't you believe us?"

"I can't believe anything without any proof" Xaito explains.

"What you didn't seem any of them?" Blake says heading to the door.

"No? I didn't really see anybody on the way here"

"Well I was sure.." I hear some heavy hopping footsteps approach the door.

"Blake don't-" I was too late. A Zabbit Coco grabs her. "Blake!!" I try to go after her but, Xaito stops me.

"That's one of them?"

"Yes! That's a Zabbit..or Rambie"\

"Let's get out of here then"

"But Blake-"

"She can handle it. I'm sure." I look back to Blake who was managing to fight off the Rambies. "Please be okay." I follow Xaito out the window as jump to the nearby tree.

"Xaito what are we going to do? We have no safe place to go"

"I may have a good spot we can hide in." His crass smile meant it was going to be...weird. He pulls me onto his back and climbs up to the top of the school. "In there" Xaito says directing me to a small closest-like structure. I pull the door open and enter with Xaito behind me. "Phew. We should be safe here in equipment closet" Xaito says in relief. I notice a pair of turquoise eyes next to me.

"Xaito? Did you always have bluish turquoise eyes?" I ask.

"Huh? No they're usually green"

"Then..who's eyes are those?" Xaito pulls out his Scroll and turns on the flashlight function. A blue face, sharp shark-like teeth with similar shark eyes and one sided hair.

"Hi?" I scream as I try to make it to the door. We all tumble out of the closet.

"Ow." I look up to the shark person. He was still awake. I scramble to hide behind Xaito.

"Ouch. Bad hiding spot I guess" the blue kid says rubbing his cheek.

"Um, if I may ask. Who are you?" Xaito asks for me.

"Oh right. The name's Srav Guretohowaito. Call me Shark for short"

"Well then..Shark, What were you doing in the equipment closest?"

"Y-your not o-one of them, r-right?" I ask cautiously.

"If your talking about being a shark faunas then yes I am but, there's nothing to really fear about. I'm trying out a fish and veggie diet. No actual meat. So nothing to fear"

"That not what I-" My words were cut short as the door to the roof was busted open. A Rambie Sun and Blake burst through the door. I squeak in fear.

"Wait, your scared of these guys? Nah they're cool right?" Shark approaches the Rambies.

"Srav don't!" Xaito warns.

"Why? They seem fi- aaah!" Srav got to close and was dragged in by Blake and Sun.

"Srav!!" I cry out. Srav peeks back with a pale look. His eyes were blank and bunny ears were atop his head. His face had grown whiskers and his already sharp shark teeth looked even more menacing.