Sapphire Rose

A/n: This chapter is dedicated to Sapphire Azure. She has an amazing Oc by the name Sapphire Rose and i thought it would be interesting for Xaito to meet her. Also this is based off her first story (Eyes of a  Hunter, Heart of a Warrior) not the new one (Rules of Nature).

Go check out her channel: @SapphireAzure360

Shall we begin?

------------------------                                                               

                                                              Xaito POV

It pains me to visit this place again...

"The laboratory where I was made..." I shudder. Man I can't even think of it without getting goose bumps. After JNPR, RWBY and I destroyed the place and defeated the Boss, I'd usually visit from time to time and see what else could've been used or still survived. The bits of metal that stuck out can be used for weapons, the books were filled with unbreakable codes and many other things that were odd and out of place for a normal society. I walk through the rubble when a glint catches my eye. I head to it and find a sort of ring-like machine. I use my Magnetism Semblance to move the rubble away. The ring was partially damaged. Some of it's parts were broken and it looked inoperable. "Hmm." I place a hand on the machine. It begins to whir and shake as it returns to life. "What the-" I jump behind some rubble as the machine sparks violently. Bright lights flash and flare as a something seemed to form from the machine. I try to peek from the rubble and see a portal form. A figure seemed to walk through the portal, a teen girl. I cover my eyes with my arm as a white light blinds my view. A moment later the light fades away. I was able to get a better view of the new visitor.

The girl seemed to be around my age. Her skin was a pale color compared to mine. She wore dark blue clothing; sapphire blue; her hair a similar shade. Her weapon of choice seemed to be dual katanas outfitted with single barrel shotgun pistols. What really interested me was her eyes. She had vertical pupils and it was a deep crimson red, as if a dragon's soul lived in them. I try to take a step closer but accidentally step on a twig. Our eyes meet as we stare each other down. Her crimson eyes begin to slit and turn yellow. I slowly take a step back and switch to my speed semblance. I make a run for it. There was no way I was gonna stick around after seeing what just happened.

"Hold it right there!" I look to my right and the girl was by side. I jump away and try to look for her. "I said stop!" She yells grabbing my shoulder from behind. I yelp in fear and ready in an attack position. Splitting my shield I face her. I look around my surroundings and notice something. I was still near the portal area. In fact- I haven't moved a foot from my original jolting point!

"H-how are you doing this?"

"I'll ask the questions first. Where in the world am I?"

"Heh. Fine, Your are in a destroyed laboratory. One of the machines here seemed to have brought you here. Oh you don't know my name" I bow in apology. "Xaito Ganger at you service." I shake her hand furiously while duplicating her Semblance at the same time. "Now may I ask who you are?"

"Me? That is none of your beeswax"

"Nenofyur Beswix Interesting name" I tease. In a blink of my eyes she had her katanas to my neck.

"Quit the tricks and tell me what is going on here." Her eyes were yellow again. I guess they turn so when she is angered.

"Hee hee. What tricks? Your the one with the swords. Oh! Are you a sword thrower? Or maybe juggler? No,no those don't fit." I snap my fingers when a new idea dropped in. "I got it your a-" The blue haired girl quickly beheads me with her katanas. "A huntress-urk."