A look in the future

sorry for not updating....i'm having a bit of problem continuing the story. The first season is kinda slow to write about and i'm trying to compensate with character bios and now this...

I'm gonna give you a sneak peek of....let's just call it the "Boss of hell's lab" arc. This is where Xaito will shine a bit more and stuff will happen based on his unknown past. They 'll mostly be cliffhanger-ed shorts or segments of chapter i haven't really gotten to yet....

so yeah.... let us begin?

________________________________________________________________

(Xaito was knocked out. Ruby and gang brings him to Beacon where surgery for his injuries is about to take place)

Xaito POV

It's so dark. What happened? Did we win? I see a light shining through. I'm back on the ruins of the lab. I see the bodies of the dead scientists when the Boss exploded with power.

"Aaah!" That sounded like....Ruby! I rush to where she was. Her scythe was thrown aside and her body badly damaged.

"Ruby, I'm here. Your gonna be fine" i tell her raising her back.

"X...Xaito..I'm sorry..i couldn't stop him"

"It's fine. I'll finish him. He's my fight. Rest here." She nods as i lay her gently back down. I spot the Boss in the distance and use Ruby's semblance to reach him.

"Ah, you've arrived" he says in a smug voice.

"Your terror ends now!"

"Oh? Does it really? I think it's just beginning." He raises his arm to reveal a woman in his grasp. The woman was..

"Mom!!"

"X..Xaito! Please run away. You can't...defeat him"

"Leave her alone. She had nothing to do with this"

"Hahaha! You think bargaining with me will work?"

"Maybe this one. If you leave her alone...you can take me back. Use me for your experiments. Drug me as much as you want and i will not resist"

"Hmm sounds good. My studies for the Doppelganger semblance can return normal an i can make Semblance soldiers"

"So you agree?"

"Fine, do what you will. Shall we shake on it?"

"Fine." I extend my hand to him. He does the same and we shake. Suddenly he throws me into the nearby wreckage, knocking the wind out of me.

"Oops looks like i lied." He grips Mom harder crushing her-killing her. Her screams tore me.

"Mom!!!" I jolt upward yelling it out.

"Xaito! It's okay! Your safe now"

"R-Ruby? Where...where am i?"

"Your at Beacon. The doctors had to stitch you up and tend to your injuries." I look at my body. Bandages covered my arms and chest. One of my eyes were also bandaged. "They had to operate on you. They took a long time and i got worried. So did the rest of the gang. Even Velvet too"

"I..i'm sorry i made you all worry"

"Don't be. You fought the hardest out of all of us. Even though you cheated by using all of our Semblances at once"

"Heh. had to do what had to be done"

"Hey, is he awake?" A new voice asks. Velvet walks into the room.

"Xaito, your okay. I'm so glad, i got so worried"

"Sorry about that Velvet. I would be giving you a comforting hug but.."

"It's okay, i get it and besides, everyone else was talking about how awesomely you fought"

"Heh, glad to hear it. Speaking of which" I reach out try to use Pyrrah's semblance to levitate a small metal flower to her but, it wasn't working.

"Um, Xaito? What are you trying to do?" Ruby asks.

"My..my semblance. It's gone!"

"What? What are you talking about?" Velvet asks.

"I tried using Pyrrah's semblance but, i can't seem to be able to use it"

"Try Weiss' shields." I try to make a platform with Weiss' semblance but, with no avail.

"Can i get a mirror?" I ask. Velvet hands me a small hand mirror and angle it to the top of my head. The three white stripes that indicated my Doppelganger semblance was blackened.

________________________________________________________

A/n: so yeah there you have it...sorry for not updating or continuing the story. I'm having a hard time writing the first season so please be patient. thanks again.