Growing Evil (E2)

Enertia finally reaches her condo after another exhausting exhibition. A hotel attendant helps Enertia to her room. She was wearing a red women's suit and white gloves.

"Will that be all Mrs. Enertia?" she asks as they reach her room. Enertia places her thumb on the scanner as the door unlocks. She smudges it before entering, a habit she picked up from her days as a ninja.

"That will be all. Thank you" Enertia says entering her room. It wasn't too luxurious; something Enertia was trying avoid; buy it wasn't too cheap to buy either. She plops onto her bed. The mattress so soft, she may sink into it and suffocate if she wasn't too careful. She kicks off her heels and slip on her usual moccasins.

"You hate it, don't you? People judging you for taking photos as a blind person" a dark and familiar voice jeers.

"What do you want? And why so you always only talk after my expos?" Enertia responds to the inanimate person. This had been her ninth expo since she started photography and she had noticed that she wasn't alone anymore..well, not in a physical form that is.

"I only want some freedom again. Admit it, you wanted to jab that pen point into that man's throat. 'Get a real job' isn't that what he said? Idiot. Doesn't even know what it's like to be a huntress"

"Shut it" Enertia's stings. "They're only human. They don't know what life was like at Beacon. Or even what life is like to have a Semblance with a heavy backlash" Enertia strikes thinking about her loss of sight from her Semblance. The dark presence knew what she was thinking.

"Then let me be your eyes again. I'll give you sight and you can see the world as your own once more" the voice bargains. This was a common bargain it would try to pry Enertia's with. Some freedom for some temporary sight.

"Yeah right. You nearly killed me when I freed you last time" Enertia shuns remembering the only time she had let it free. It was like a poltergeist possessing her. She had no control over her actions, that was until it accidentally touched Srav's baby tooth. For some reason, it had released its hold on her. "Now leave me alone, I'm exhausted past my usual limit"

"Exhausted enough to let me free?" the voice bargains again.

"Goodnight!" Enertia shouts at it.

"Heh heh. Yeah, it'll be a good night" the voice whispers to itself.

12 0'clock strikes.

A dark shadow covers Enertia. She convulses, gripping the bed in agony. She wanted to the scream but her lips were sealed by an invisible force. Her convulsion ended just as it started. She opens her eyes, black as Grimm skin, and tiny red pupils that glowed just like a beowulf Grimm. Her aura was darker than evil and it felt like she was radiating decay just standing near her.

"Now for some fun" Enertia says licking her lips with pleasure. Or was it her?