We Part....2

-and feelings that we will keep in our hearts forever-

No POV

Footsteps rush into the red leafed trees. A girl in scrubs rushed through the cold night. Only a scarf to bring comfort and warmth. Her tears long dried on her cheeks. She slows down to catch her breath. Sitting by a tree, the sunlight poking through the thick brush above.

"A light of hope? I wish.."

"You can't keep running like this" a familiar but, painful voice tells her. A Xaito mind clone appears before. "You're only going to hurt him more"

"It's better than letting his closest sibling slowly die in front of him"

"He would want to be with you through it"

"No he wouldn't! He would be miserable!"

"Did ever try to ask him?"

"I-uh." Renella sighs in defeat. "No, I never thought of that." Renella hides her face in her arms. "I should stayed behind and explained it to him. I bet he's sobbing in tears right now"

"Not quite"

"What?

"He is sad but, he hasn't given up hope. He's looking for you right now, I sent our coordinates to him and he'll be arriving in a while"

"No, please I can't face him now. I ran away afraid of hurting his feelings"

"Just try talking to him and-"

"No! I can't!"

"Renel." Suddenly ropes-like string wraps around the Xaito clone and muffles his mouth.

"I'm sorry. I can't let him see me. I'm...disappointed in myself." The Xaito clone tries to fade away but with no avail. "I do have some ancient Semblances such as this one. It binds illusion or any mind affecting Semblances." The Xaito clone tries to struggle free, he wanted to hold Renella long enough for the real Xaito to arrive. "No use struggling. It won't do you any good." Renella looks away. She knew it was painful and foolish action to take but she would take her chances. Renella looks at the mind clone once more and begins her trek.

Xaito POV

The Red Forest. The last spot my M-C (Mind Clone) had last seen Renella. I dash to the location as fast as my Speed Semblance could take me. I try contacting it again but it wouldn't respond.
"Renella...where are you?" A half hour later, I find my M-C lying on the ground in golden ropes. "Golden rope rendering my M-C immovable?" I carefully approach him and rip the rope off it's mouth.
"Thanks"

"What happened? Where Renella?"

"She used an ancient Semblance on me. Apparently it can affect mind semblances like me." I begin to revert him to it's bug form.

"Where did she go?"

"Keep heading left. She kept walking in a straight path" it says as it turns into a small tick-like spider.

"Thanks. Take a rest. You been through a lot." The little bug nods before fading away. I walk along the path Renella had taken. 

"Please wait for me Renella." I follow the path. Her footprints were still traceable. I soon find her passed out beside a tree. Sighing in relief and sit beside her. She looked so peaceful sleeping "Big Sis, you didn't need to run away. Yes I'm am going to feel sad when your gone, but it's way worse when you run away like this." I stroke a length of her hair. "Sleep well, Big Sis." I close my eyes as tiredness takes over into sleep. 

A few hours later I feel movement against my shoulder. I open my eyes and notice Renella shifting against my shoulder. She was just waking up. Her eyes flutter open as she wipes the sleep from her eyes. She notices me beside her and jumps to her feet.

"Wha-what are you doing here?!" she asks in a furious voice. I jolt up.

"Renella please-"

"No! Just go away! Don't even look at me"

"Renella, I can't.."

"Please, it's for your own good"

"Is it!?" I ask in anger. "Your running away because you think I'm will get hurt when you pass away." I start to tear up. "Your only hurting me more running away like this. It hurts, hurts like hell to see my family member run away because she is too selfish to face the consequences." I fall to my knees. "Why...why did you have to run away? Why hurt me like this?" I begin to sob. Tears burned against my cheeks. Renella kneels beside me and pulls me into a hug. She pats my head all over as tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Little Bro. I was such a fool. I was acting so selfish because I was scared of hurting your feelings. I didn't want you to be sad, to feel the disappointment of loosing the closest family member you knew. All the good times we had suddenly going to waste like this"

"I'm not alone though. I have everyone at Beacon. They accepted me as I am. They're like family to me"

"Oh Xaito, I know you'll forgive me but what about the others? I've made them worry so much. Will they accept me again?"

"Of course they will." I wipe the tears from Renella's eyes. "A family never holds grudges against family members and they will always love each other no matter what." Renella wipes the tears from my cheeks and bumps my forehead.

"Thank you Xaito. I can never be anymore happy to have a brother like you"

"Thank you, if you hadn't come to Beacon I may never have met a sister like you." We hug each other for an eternity; or what felt like it. I missed her for so long, and long can feel like an eternity. We walked back to Beacon where we were greeted by every member, some even ranging to teams from other schools. Weiss was the first one to tackle Renella down in happiness but she quickly regained her posture and started to complain about all the damage and pain she had down running away.

That night...No POV

The night had gone with a small celebration for Renella's return. Teams RWBY and JNPR had made it as a thankful way of saying, 'You're one of us Renella'. When everyone went to sleep the siblings shared a bed for that night. Since Renella was dying, it was best to share most of their might-be last moments together. Xaito rests his head against Renella's chest as she strokes his hair.

"Big Sis?"

"Yes Little Bro?"

"I can hear your heartbeat. It sounds strong"

"It does?"

"Yeah. Do you wonder why?"

"I think it must be from all the love you gave me"

"Really?"

"Maybe, it just means I'll live longer"

"I'm glad." Xaito hugs Renella. "Night Big Sis Rene"

"Night Little Bro Xai"  

------------

A/n: This is a double update so await another chapter soon.