Growing Evil (S2)

"You late Tiburon" Srav's landlady calls out to him. A Spanish tanned lady stands out of her rustic hotel by the riverside in a maid's outfit. She had a feather duster in hand.

"La mia Rosa Rojo. How many times have I told you? My heart is for a Violeta girl in my past" Srav says meeting her at the front steps.

"Then why do you keep flirting with me you Bromista" she teases. "Cleaning the hotel and having my heart swinging is exhausting work" she says fanning herself with her hand.

"Exhausting work?" Srav asks with a joking look. She cusses in Spanish and playfully punches him.

"It is very late. Come in, we can take a shower together to save water" she says smiling slyly.

"I'll pass. I just took a shower from the rain"

"Tu perdida. Your gonna miss out on a whole lot of goodness" she sexily teases dusting her thigh with the feather duster.

"Goodnight Rosa" Srav says pushing her off. She puffs her cheeks before huffing away. Srav sits on the steps and looks to the skies. The moon shines above as the stars twinkled. "I mean it when I say the Violet girl is my only love. I mean you Enertia." Srav's thoughts were quickly cut short when he receives a call for his private work. He pulls out his black flip scroll and answers. "What is it? My work-shift is over"

"Sorry Mr. Great White. We need your help ASAP" an officer speaks up.

"If its some sort of crime boss, I already told you. I done being a bullet shield. Get the SWAT team on it"

"Yeah about that.." the officer's voice sounded like she was worried.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"All our officers are down. This isn't our usual criminal either. We need back up and your the best man around. We can pay extra-"

"Forget the money! Get those officers into medical care now! I'm on my way." Srav clicks his phone shut and tosses it into a bush. He strips his shirt down to his undershirt and dives into the river. Being by the river was very ideal for is shark faunas side, it allows him to practice his swimming and it connected to town so he could travel in half the time. Though this time, his work was needed more than ever.