32 + a happy ending, after all

A/N: and here we have an abrupt ending! for a good reason, i think. i don't wanna keep starting stories without ending others. one of the things i wanna write is an AU where angelo and chris are rival street performers (obviously the ship would be angeless. angelo would be a sword swallower, and according to GeminiQuinn , "if he's with chris, he'd already be good at that" if you catch my drift) Drown Me will probably be next to end, and i'm sorta stuck on Dark, Light...... anyway, again; i'm horrible at endings. so please forgive me on this.
. . .

Daddy and I were both exhausted when we got home, so, he decided to postpone my punishment another day. I'm okay with it on one hand, but on the other hand, I also really just wanna get it over with. Ugh.

Truthfully, though, I'm just happy to be home again. I missed the smell of dead leaves outside and the way fog looked from the window of our bedroom.

I crawled into bed, and Daddy went off to take a shower. I would have joined him, but I'm sleepy as fuck and I don't think I wanna stay awake for the extra fifteen minutes a shower would take.

Yawning softly, I cuddled up against the pillows and pulled the blankets around myself, curled up in a ball of blankets. I hugged my stuffie close, and Luci hopped up to take Daddy's spot on the left side of the bed.

Daddy said we could keep Luci, which made me really happy! I missed having kitties so much. I love animals, after all.

I pat Luci's head lightly and smiled to myself, closing my eyes.

I could hear Daddy turn the water off after awhile, and the smell of his cologne made me open my eyes. Daddy flashed a smile at me, leaning over and tucking some hair behind my ear. "Go to sleep, sweetheart.." He told me.

He kissed my cheek and fetched a book from off of the shelf, grabbing his reading glasses from the nightstand and carefully scooting Luci to the side a bit so he could at least sit with me.

Daddy looks cute in reading glasses.

I smiled to myself and let my eyes slip closed as I nuzzled his shoulder and relaxed into the blankets. Daddy wrapped an arm around me, kissing me on the top of my head.

"I love you, Daddy.." I said sleepily.

He gave a hum, chuckling softly. He makes me so happy. Sure, he's rough.. And sometimes he's bossy and annoying, but he means well, and he'd never ever hurt me. Sure, he's a goofball sometimes, but so am I. And you know what? Things couldn't be any better.

"I love you too, my little monster.." He told me as I drifted off into a comfortable sleep, feeling more love than I've ever felt in my whole life. I guess I do get a happy ending, after all.