Pupanakwa

MARSHALL'S POV
I wake up. This is the day. I pack my bags and run as fast as I can. The boat is there, waiting off the coast of Adventure Bay. I run and trip over, crashing into the boat and the other pups.

- Oh, hey, what are you guys doing here? I ask.

- Well, we've decided to come along too, it could be a fun bonding experience for all of us! says Ryder.

More passengers get on the boat. After a few minutes, Cap'n Turbot finally starts steering the wheel. And in no time flat, we arrive at the island.

- Welcome to camp Pupanakwa! My name is Chris McLean, and I'll be your host for the next few weeks!

He had dark hair, approximately 5"6 and a crooked smile. Something tells me not to trust this guy. But I do. After we all arrived at the dock, we start heading to the campsite.

- So, before we all start, lets settle the basics. The next following weeks you will be spending your time here, at camp Pupanakwa. You will each be divided into two teams. Each of you need to work together, and win challenges as a team. One member on the losing team will be kicked off the island and they can take the boat of losers to sail back home. Eventually, there will only be one contestant standing, and he will be rewarded with One, Million, DOLLARS. Any questions?

All sorts of question were racing in my head. His explanations weren't clear. I really don't have high expectations for Chris. But I didn't say a word.

- Good! Exclaims Chris. Let's make the teams!

This is it. I really hope I get paired with my friends, it could mean everything...

- Marshall!

Oh, me? Chris points to a certain place and I walk there eagerly, waiting.

- Katie! Rubble! Danny! Humdinger! Cat Marshall! Chase! Alex! Mr Porter!

All the named contestants were part of my team. I guess I have some friends here, right?

- You will be known as the Killer Hounds! Smiles Chris.

My team cheers. I really don't feel safe for my team, apart Rubble and Chase. Oh, I hope this all goes well!

- Now, on the other team, I'll have Tracker! Carlos! Skye! Rocky! Ryder! Zuma! Everest! Goodway! Yumi! You will be known as the Screaming Labs!

The other team showed a lot of enthusiasm compared to ours. They have all my friends. I'm stuck with some filthy villains, and this is just the beginning.

- Well campers, go back to your cabins and set up! Your first challenge begins tonight at 7:30!

We all chose our cabins fairly quickly, and I called dibs on the top bunk. I lay down, close my eyes, and try to get some rest for tonight's challenge.