Overprotection

Screaming Labs' Boys Cabin, 7am

- Zzzz.... Nooo... Zzzz...

— All that snoring woke Alex. "Who's making all that noise? I was having a good dream!"

Carlos was still snoring. He was mumbling in his sleep.

Tracker tried to wake Carlos. "Carlos, amigo, wake up."

None of the boys waited for them, so they all went directly to the cafeteria. Eventually, Carlos and Tracker did show up, right before Chris started to explain the challenge.

— Today's challenge will be a huge game of Capture the Flag! Both team will get a flag, and they will each try to hide it from each other! The first team to bring the opposing flag back to their side wins! You are not allowed to hide the flag in a camper *cough* Goodway *cough* and it needs to be visible. Any questions?

Goodway kept blabbing at Chris, "Um, as mayor, shouldn't I get some kind of advantage?"

— The answer is no. But what I can offer you is a free boat ride back to Adventure Bay!

[Confessional]
Goodway: Okay, I don't appreciate this Chris's tone. I think we need a new replacement. He isn't qualified at all!
[]

— Hounds, your side is the entire hill on the east side, and Labs, everything in central-east is yours. The rest of the island is off-limits. Anyone going there instantly loses the challenge for their team. Ready? Go!

Both teams raced off to their zones. It took longer for the Hounds to get up the hill.

[Confessional]
Marshall: Okay, why do we get to have the top part of the hill? It's really exhausting to climb up this hill.
[]

Screaming Labs
"Okay," says Ryder. "Where will we put our flag?"

— Oh, I know! yells Carlos. I know the best spot! Follow me everyone!

— Uh, Carlos dude, are you sure about this? asks Zuma.

— Carlos have him a smirk. Yeah, of course! I live in the jungle, did you forget? Don't ever question me when it comes to things like this!

[Confessional]
Rocky: Okay, for the record, I never knew Carlos could act like this, especially after we saved his ass multiple times.

Zuma: Yeah, he's really acting diffrently ever since he came to the island. Does the dude really want the mil that badly?
[]

Goodway doesn't support Carlos's autocratic ways. "As mayor, I say to not listen to this babbling ball of stupidity and find another solution!"

Ryder quickly comes to Carlos's defence. "Guys, let's give Carlos a chance, after all, no one else has any ideas!" Skye nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile, things weren't going too smoothly with the hounds.

— No, no, no! yells Chase. We need to hide it out of the other's reach, but it needs to visible!

— Alright, fine, whines Alex. Can I at least throw it on the tree?

— Sure, says Chase. Now, let's set the positions. Me, Marshall, Humdinger and Cat Marshall will be on offense. The rest of you can defend. Alright team, let's move it!