So we're all Good?

It was morning. The campers just finished eating and we're ready for their challenge. Rocky was extremely depressed for the past week, and Skye became great friends with Zuma.

"Alright campers! I have lots of news for you! First, I would like everyone to welcome back Marshall!" said Chris. Marshall happily walked back to his team, and everyone cheered. "Welcome back, buddy," said Rubble. Chris continued, "Second, we will be making a switch!" Everyone gasped. Nobody wanted to switch teams. "Today, Cat Marshall and Yumi will be switching teams!" Yumi walked over to the hounds, and greeted everyone. They all welcomed her warmly. On the other hand, Cat Marshall didn't move at all. He jumped into Humdinger's arms and Humdinger said, "Don't worry kitty, I won't let anything bad happen to you. Go kitty! Make me proud! Go, Marshie!" Cat Marshall hopped off Humdinger and went to join the Labs. They seemed like a very mixed bunch. Rocky was crying, Zuma and Skye were laughing, Tracker seemed nice, Goodway seemed egocentric. "So your new name is Marshie, huh?" asked Ryder. "Welcome to the team!" Marshie purred and leaned against Ryder's leg. Humdinger saw this and became infuriated.

[Confessional]
Humdinger: I know that Marshie is just fooling them, and just when they think they have Marshie's trust, WHAM! Marshie's gonna scoop them off the island like I scoop his kitty litter! Yuck nevermind, that's disgusting.
[]

"Campers, I really enjoy night time challenges. Yesterday's challenge was a blast, so tonight there will be another challenge. Relax now, sleep or whatever, and meet me by the dock tonight at 10pm! See ya there!" Explained Chris.

[Confessional]
Chris: According to the Total Drama Offical Rulebook, the Total Drama incorporation is not responsible for any physical or mental injury caused by a contestant or a staff member. See? It's written there. In bold. See? Jeez, the cast this season is really weird.
[]

Zuma and Skye went to chat in Skye's cabin, since she was the only girl left in there. "So, did you see Rocky the entire week? He seemed really sad," said Skye. Zuma replied, "Yeah, but we had to vote out Everest, she cost us the challenge!"

Little did they know that Rocky's cabin was right beside Skye's. He heard everything that they just said. "So it was my own best friend. Well now it's my ex best friend," and he went outside to clean his memory.

Skye and Zuma continued their chat. "So, Skye, I think it's time." Skye seemed confused. "Time for what?" Zuma smirked, "Time to talk to Chase." Skye blushed. "Uh, what? I can't do that! He's never going to–"

"Skye, listen to me. You're strong. You're pretty. You're smart. He likes you. Go for it!" Skye gulped. "Alright, Zuma. Wish me luck. Thanks again for everything!" Zuma nodded as Skye left the cabin.

The night began and the pups went to the dock for their challenge. "Alright campers, tonight's challenge will be a spooky one! Everyone will be inside a huge tent build by yours truly. Your goal is to survive as long as you can in the tent without exiting. Last camper remaining in the tent wins the challenge for their team! Everyone, follow me!"

They all followed Chris far across the island, and into the deepest part of the woods. Right in front of them, there stood a large, large, large bright orange tent. Everyone except for Chris entered inside. "Your challenge begins... Now!"

Time flew by. Rocky and Zuma made eye contact, and Zuma tried to talk to him. "Hey" he said. Rocky replied, "Hey. I heard what you said, I know you voted for Everest to make me miserable. Why can't you ever just be happy for me?!" Zuma tried to calm him down. "Wocky, pwease just listen. You were the one who went for Evewest, and completely abandoned me. I became fwiends with Skye, because I had no one else to talk to. I would never eliminate Evewest to huwt you, I only did it because you two kissing neawly cost us the challenge once, and actually did make us lose the other time!" Rocky knew he made a big mistake, and he felt really bad for Zuma. "I'm sorry Zuma, is was really selfish of me for abandoning you and being so shallow. I'm sorry." Zuma also felt bad for raising his voice, and he couldn't help but apologize too. It was the right choice. "I'm sowwy too, Wocky. I just got weally jealous and I shouldn't of been so mean to you either. I'm sowwy." Rocky smiled. "Friends?" He held out his paw to Zuma. "Fwiends," he said smiling as he shook his paw. And just like that, the two pups reunited as best friends.