The Finale: Part 2

Zuma couldn't stop the boat in time, and it crashed into the dock.

[Confessional]
Zuma: Oops. Now that the boat is broken, I can't get to Pupanakwa! I'm also a bit worried for Marshall and Twracker. Are they still alive?
[]

Tracker and Marshall indeed were alive, and they had also reached Foggy Bottom, but on a different shore. Tracker spat out a lot of water as he stepped out of the sea.

[Confessional]
Tracker: I need to get rid of Zuma! Maybe I can direct Marshall's anger towards Zuma! Then nothing can stop me! Muahahahahahaaa*gag* *gag* heh.
[]

Zuma searched around for any sign of life. But Foggy Bottom seemed lifeless. He walked around town, and eventually found an old shack.

Zuma entered, but nobody was inside. It seems as if the place has been empty for years. It was covered in dust and cobweb.

To his left, he saw a map. It read MAP OF FOGGY BOTTOM.

On it, a few places were labeled. Restaurant, beach, park and the fishing spot.

The fishing spot!

[Confessional]
Zuma: Finally. This is my chance. Twacker and Marshall are gone, so the million is as good as mine!
[]

Meanwhile, Tracker and Marshall reached an old house near the beach, written THE FISHING HOLE.

They saw a man walk by, and Marshall asked about it. "Excuse me, sir, do you know anyone who works here?"

The fog made it really hard to see. "Oh no, that place has been cloaed out for ages! Nobody uses the boats!"

[Confessional]
Tracker: And now is the perfect time to sneak away from Marshall and win the million! I really don't trust him. Especially after what he did to me.
[]

Tracker snickered. "Sucker!" and left hopped on a boat. Marshall and the person ran up to him. "Take the next boat!"

Marshall hopped on the next boat. It was a bit slow, but it started and it went off. Unfortunately, Tracker's engine wouldn't start. The fog cleared, and the man revealed himself. "Hello, pip-squeak."

[Confessional]
Marshall: Perfect. That annoying girlfriend stealing, life destroying, stupid chihuahua pup can deal with Humdinger. I've got better things to do.
[]

Humdinger seeked revenge against Tracker. "P-please, we can talk this out if you want! We can split the money 50-"

Humdinger picked him up, tossed him around and flinged him at a tree. He snickered and walked away, satisfied.

[Confessional]
Humdinger: I've been waiting to do that for an entire season! Hehe. Stupid pip-squeak has no chance of winning now.
[]

Right beside him, Zuma was passing the tree Tracker was stuck in. "Zuma! Wait!"

Zuma stopped and looked up, to see Tracker up in the tree. "Oh, what's up? Wait, you are!" Zuma laughed and was ready to leave.

Tracker pleaded. "Get me down, and I promise to choose to go to the final two with you if I win!"

[Confessional]
Zuma: Hmm. . . Tracker doesn't exactly have the best rep in the show, but after I saw what Marshall did. . . I'd honestly rather go to the final two with a small chihuahua than an angered Dally. And besides, I know what I'm in for.
[]

Zuma nodded. "Fine. Let's get out of here." Tracker nodded eagerly.

Zuma picked up a rock, and flinged it at Tracker. It hit him in the face and he fell to the ground, and lost a tooth.

[Confessional]
Tracker: Did Zfma do tfat on pfurpfose?!
[]

Zuma carried a weakened Tracker to the only boat left. As they stepped on, Tracker started feeling dizzy.

Little did Zuma know Tracker tried to start the engine, and that it didn't work. So when he stepped on the gas pedal, he was in for quite the wait.

Zuma went to fix the motor, and hit the gas pedal once he finished. The boat started speeding.

"Woohoo!" yelled Zuma. "We're back in the game!"

Zuma and Tracker's boat sped across the water for another few minutes, when they finally reached Marshall's boat.

"Tracker, this is payback!"

Marshall threw a metal bucket at Tracker's head. It barely missed.

[Confessional]
Tracker: Jesus. He's insane.
[]

Zuma steered his boat into Marshall's. Marshall's boat shook a little. He rammed into again, then quickly hit the gas pedal to escape him.

"Good job," smirked Tracker. "But I can take it from here."

Tracker took the large bucket and smacked it on Zuma's head, stunning him. Tracker threw Zuma overboard, into the sea.

Just then, Marshall jumped from his boat onto Tracker's and tackled him to the ground. "It's payback time."

Marshall and Tracker got into a fight. Marshall grabbed a metal pole while Tracker used the metal bucket that he used to knock out Zuma. Marshall tried to stab Tracker with the pole, but he defended the attacks with the bucket.

Meanwhile, Zuma was getting back to normal. He wasted no time.

[Confessional]
Zuma: Twacker did me a favor! I swim faster in water than their stupid boat!
[]

He kicked his hind legs and started to swim rapidly towards Pupanakwa. In a minute of swimming, the island comes to sight.

[Confessional]
Zuma: Great! While those two are fighting, I'll take the gwand prize!
[]

Tracker tried to throw his bucket at Marshall, but he dodged it completely. Using all his strength, Marshall swung the pole at Tracker.

The pole sent Tracker flying back. He flew and crashed against the motor. It started making weird noises.

The motor exploded.

Everything went in slow motion.

Zuma could see Chris waiting at the dock. He just had a few meters left to swim.

Suddenly, he sees Marshall and Tracker fly above him and towards the finish line.

Zuma takes his strength to swim faster. Marshall and Tracker were approaching dangerously fast.

Zuma got onto the dock, and ran towards the finish line. He was just a nose away.

Marshall lands on the finish line.

- Marshall wins!

Marshall smiles.

[Confessional]
Marshall: I can feel my new firetruck. It's so close. Just one final obstacle, and it'll be all mine.
[]

- Marshall, as the winner, you get to chose with who you go to the final two with!

Marshall smirked. "Really?"

He thought for a minute.

[Confessional]
Tracker: I'm goinf home now. It'f all overf.

[Confessional]
Zuma: I hope he fowgives me for calling him stupid! In a bwing-me-to-the-final-two kind of way!
[]

"Hmm," he says. "I choose. . ."

- That's it for now! Who will Marshall choose to bring to the final two? And who will win the million dollars? Find out next time, on the FINALE OF TOTAL DRAMA PAW PATROL!!