Trianglove

Morning, Pupanakwa

The campers all woke up. It's breakfast time! They all headed towards the cafeteria.

[Confessional]
Everest: Man, I missed this place! I really hope I make some new friends today! And win the challenge! Okay, so what, I was a bit distracted by Rocky before I got kicked. But that's fine! I'll be pushing all love aside until I win! Go me!

[Confessional]
Marshall: Today is the day! Today is the day I am going to ask out Everest! I am going to impress her by winning the challenge, then, while she is blinded by my skills, I'll ask her out! She'll have to say yes!
[]

- Good morning campers! shouts Chris, blasting the sentence in his megaphone.

"What's so good about it?" replied Goodway dryly.

[Confessional]
Goodway: Chris is such a jerk.
[]

- Either way, enjoy your breakfast! Meet me at Adventure Cliff at 2 sharp for your challenge. Later, taters!

The campers start eating their food. They all finish it within a few minutes.

[Confessional]
Everest: WOW. Did the food get better ever since I came back?
[]

"Mmm~," says Marshall with delight. "This is really good!"

"Yeah," adds Chase. "For once, this food actually tastes relatively edible!"

Goodway and Humdinger sat together at a table. "Mmf, excited for today's challenge?" asked Humdinger sarcastically, with a mouth stuffed full of food.

"Only if the challenge is as good as this food!" replies Goodway to the purple-hatted mayor, not aware that he wasn't being serious.

Tracker brought his tray and sat down between Goodway and Humdinger. "Hey guys!" he said.

Humdinger didn't like Tracker at all. "Go third wheel someone else, pipsqueak!" he says, flipping over Tracker's tray, which flipped over and landed on the chihuahua's head.

"GAHH!!" He yells in response of being covered in food, while Goodway laughed and pointed at him.

[Confessional]
Goodway: Did he say third wheel? That means were dating, right? Eeeee! I hope! On another note, I'm now completely enemies with Tracker, after what he did to me last week at the elimination cerenony. So his misery is my pleasure!

[Confessional]
Tracker: Humdinger, after I get rid of Chase, I'm coming for you! But at the moment, Finding some new allies wouln't be the worst idea. After what happened, Goodway and Humdinger are out of the equation, and so are the other pups. That leaves me with Ryder. Hmm...
[]

Ryder is eating at a table on his own. Sad. He's poking at his food with a spoon.

"Hey, Ryderrr," says Tracker with a smile. Ryder looks over his shoulder. "Huh."

[Confessional]
Ryder: So what. I'm a bit depressed. Puberty does that to you. Huh.
[]

Tracker ignored Ryder's almost grunt and continued on persuading him. "So, um, the competition is heating up, yeah? The numbers are going down puh-retty quick. Phew! Heyy! How about WE, you and I, form an alliance! And bring each other to the final two? What do you say, amigo?" He even gave out his paw to Ryder.

But Ryder didn't even look at him and left him hanging. "Whatever," he said in a monotonic voice.

[Confessional]
Tracker: Yes! Ryder is on my side. He's basically everyone's friend, so he won't get kicked any time soon. Thanks to his depression, he'll be too busy noticing anything. And when the time is right, BAM! I'll backstab him! ¡Qué bien!
[]