Privacy, Please!

It is currently 10pm and all the campers were ready to go to sleep.

[Confessional]
Rocky: Man, I absolutely love Everest. I think that coming here was the best choice of my life. But I feel like I'm forgetting something. But it doesn't matter. I feel great.

[Hospital/Confessional]
Marshall: I have to admit, even if I am severely injured, staying here is twenty times better than participating in the challenges! There's real food, and people who really care for you! I don't want to leave this place ever! Oww, my back!
[]

- HONNNNKK!

"Huh? Who woke me up?" asked Rubble. Chase replied, "I donf know, but itf was probably Chfis!" Rubble replied smiling, "Sorry Chase, I can barely understand you with your missing tooth!" Chase sighed and said that it was okay. They went outside to see who made all the noise, and so did the other campers.

"How did everyone sleep?" asked Chris with a disturbing smile. "Save it, Chris", snapped Goodway right back. Chris continued, "Anywayy, allow me to explain today's challenge. Tonight's challenge will be a big game of hide and seek in the dark! One team will be chosen as hiders, others as seekers. The hiders' job is to remain uncaught by the seekers until morning. If they succeed, they win. However, if at least five hiders are found, they lose. The seekers have to bring the hiders back at the dock, where they will obediently wait for the round to end. Tonight, the hounds will be seekers and the labs will be hiders. Labs, you have a 5 minute head start to hide. Go!

The Labs quickly went and hid. Zuma quickly rushed into his cabin to hide. Ryder went to hide in a tree, and Yumi hid in the cafeteria. Skye also went in the same cabin, not realizing that it was they boys'. Rocky and Everest both hid behind the bathroom stalls. Tracker hid in a cave. After a few minutes, the seekers were promptly released.

"Let's see what we can find in these cabins!" snickered Humdinger. As he approached the cabins, he found Goodway standing outside. "Haha! I found you!" Goodway didn't really care about the game. "So what? I'm still better!" Mayor Humdinger rolled his eyes, "You're coming with me!"

[Confessional]
Humdinger: Mayor Goodway seems a little bit crazy! Did she drink alcohol? Probably not, she was always that stupid.
[]

Humdinger brought Goodway back to the dock as she tried to run back. "Bleah!" yelled Goodway.

Meanwhile, Skye went to find a better place to hide so she went under the covers. But then she came face to face with Zuma, and she yelled from being surprised. "Oops, sorry" chuckled Skye nervously. "Wait. What are you doing in the girls' cabin?" Zuma whispered, "It's the boys' cabin. See? This is my picture under my pillowcase." Skye seemed interested by the picture. "Why do you keep a picture, Zuma?" Zuma sighed sadly and replied quietly, "I keep it to remember my great friendship with Rocky, but you can take it because it's useless now." It was a picture of him and Rocky playing together, and they both seemed very young. "What happened?" asked Skye, trying to sound polite. "Well, until last week, I thought me and Rocky were friends for life. But I saw something. If I tell you, will you pwomise to keep it a secret?" Skye nodded. "Okay, so I found Rocky and Everest making out in the bushes yestewday. He didn't even tell me about their relationship! Even worse, Rocky started to ignore me! Ever since then, he's been all eyes on her, and never even talked to me. It feels like he's completely changed. Did you ever feel love, Skye?" Skye blushed. "Actually, Zuma, I have a confession. Um, ever since I was a little pup, I've always had a crush on Chase. He's a really great guy!" Zuma nodded. "Mhm, in fact, I have to tell you something, between you and me. Chase told me he likes you, too." Skye got excited. "What? Really?!" She was louder than she thought. "Skye, keep it down, someone can-"

The door to the cabin opened, and Chase walked in. "Come out, I know you're in here!" He started walking towards the blanket. Skye knew she was in trouble. She thought that Chase would get the wrong idea and never like her again! To her surprise, Zuma gave himself in. "Haha, you got me Chase. I'm all alone, hiding here, heh. Bring me back to the dock." Chase shrugged, "Alright, follow me." They both left the cabin.

[Confessional]
Skye: Woah. Zuma is so nice! And he's super helpful too! Thanks to him, not only I might win the challenge, but I can win Chase over too! Thanks Zuma! You're the best!
[]

As the hours passed, the following campers got caught.

- Goodway caught by Humdinger
- Zuma caught by Chase
- Yumi caught by Katie

Skye, Ryder, Rocky and Everest were the only campers that weren't caught yet. Chase was used to seeing in the dark, and he had excellent hearing, and he heard a few sounds coming from the washroom. He walked in and opened the door and found Rocky and Everest making out. "Oh, hehe, hi Chase." said Rocky guiltily. "Could you keep this between us?" Chase looked confused, disgusted and tired at the same time. "Okfayy, but I still cauft you, so you need to come wifh me." Rocky shrugged to Everest. The challenge didn't matter much to them.

As they arrived to the dock, Chris counted the caught hiders. "One, two, three, four, five! The hounds WIN! Labs, I'll be seeing you tonight at the elimination ceremony."

A few minutes before the elimination ceremony, Skye and Zuma got Tracker to come and talk with them. "Hey Tracker, could you do us a favour?" asked Zuma sneakily. Tracker nodded, "Sure Amigos! What's up?" Skye whispered to him, "We need you to vote for Everest tonight, since he made out with Rocky and cost us the challenge. Can we count on your vote?"

[Confessional]
Tracker: ¡Aïe aïe aïe! I can't vote for Everest! I know she is destined to be with me! But I will help out her and vote for Rocky. He did make out with mí marida futuro, so adios Rocky!
[]

Tracker walked down to the campfire and walked into Goodway. "Oops, sorry señora, I didn't mean bump into you and your beautiful face!" Goodway was easily flattered, so Tracker manipulated her into voting for Rocky. "I heard that Rocky called you names the other day," said Tracker. Goodway didn't seem convinced. "And how do I know that I can trust you?" Tracker replied modestly, "A true gentleman would never lie to a beautiful lady like you, princessa." Goodway couldn't help herself. "Alright, I'll do it for you, you're such a cute, charming little pup!" and she walked away, giggling.

"Alright labs, this is your second elimination ceremony. You guys should already be familiar with this, so I'll just start. The first marshmallow of the night goes to...

- Yumi.

- Ryder.

- Skye.

- Goodway.

- Tracker.

- Zuma.

Rocky, Everest, I have one marshmallow left. That means one thing. One of you is going home tonight."

[Confessional]
Rocky: If I make it out, someone is going to get seriously hurt.

[Confessional]
Everest: If I get eliminated, I go home! But if Rocky gets eliminated, he goes home! Either way, we will always be separated! *sobs*
[]

"The last marshmallow of the night goes to...
🎶
[Insert suspenseful music here]
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
Rocky started shivering.
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
Everest started to cry.
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
Rocky hugged Everest tightly.
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
🎶
- Rocky.

Rocky felt his heart sink. He didn't feel hungry anymore. Chris threw the marshmallow to Rocky, but he sat there, motionless. His blank eyes were wide open, but inside them were absolutely nothing.

Everest felt angry and betrayed. She got up and walked to the dock angrily. This couldn't be happening to her. All he friends, everyone, chose her to be eliminated. She got onto the boat who set sail and left the island.

Rocky ran to the dock. He didn't get the chance to say a proper goodbye. A tear streamed down his cheek as he started to shake. He stood there for hours, staring at the moon. A gust of wind picked up, followed by rain. Rocky hated the rain. It was his biggest fear and nightmare. But he didn't care at the moment. He was too devastated to care. Eventually, he got tired and returned to his cabin.

[Confessional]
Rocky: E-E-Everest... I'll miss you... *sniffs* Whoever did this will pay. Watch out, the Rocky is coming to get you next. He's not gonna go easy, and he's going to make sure that you're not going to make it out alive. I'm keeping my eye on you, whoever you might be! I'm going to get you! One day, just you wait...
[]